Dmans 3 strains from Seed journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOOHOO, i think you better be gettin rid of the party cups, but there is a party going on in there.
Fun. Looks good., very nice.

How often do you transplant? Those pots don't look much bigger than the ones you started them in and I thought it was vital to give the taproot an oppertunity to go down.

all the pics you see before the last 2 are them in party cups.

the pots in the last 2 pics are about 3 gal, atleast 15 times the size of the party cups. plenty of room for now, they just need another transplant for flowering.

Good work Doctor :D Do you need to start out in small pots/cups and transplant, or can you start out in like a 3gal?

MosesPMG said:
Good work Doctor :D Do you need to start out in small pots/cups and transplant, or can you start out in like a 3gal?

Thanks

no you can start in 3 gal but i needed the room when they were smaller, 14 party cups can fit in one tray.

O ok thanks :D I was going straight to 3gal so I wanted to make sure

Here are approx 240 seeds i got from a "one branch seed run" this fall.

i thought they were a little small but the 6 i have tried all grew, these seeds
are 6 of the plants in the brown pots pictured above.

View attachment seeds 001.JPG

I love clean set ups, that is a very nice set up and garden you have. I wish I could be clean like you, I end up with styrofoam cups and tape on the walls, very ugly.

ok so there are 15 in there, 0ne is from clone and 2 are femmed so i know they are/should be girls,

but the strange thing is of the other 12 i have identitied 10 as girls and 2 as boyz, LOL i wasnt reallly expecting that!! guess i will need some extra pots to transplant for flower.

Looks good dman. I think a high female ratio is a sign of a happy environment.

ok here they are 5 days of 12/12.

i was right, i got only 2 boys out of 12 seeds plus i lost one during transplant, my fault, so that leaves 9 plus the church clone and the 2 femm so 12 in flower,

One of the strain got a lil stretched but not too bad, it cant be from lack of light because the others didnt stretch much at all,they arent too bad and should fill in, we will see.

flower 001.JPG

flower 002.JPG

flower 003.JPG

Latest posts

Back