Dmans 3 strains from Seed journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like im here just in time to see a great show! nice work d. :D

Thnks Irish, I appreciate it.

so i have been posting new pics every wednesday so here we go.

I saw the beggining of some PM about 2 weeks ago, i did my sulphur burns 10 days ago and again 7 days ago and BAM no signs of pm at all, (Winning) i am very pleased with the effectivness of the Sulphur burner.

march 2 2011 001.JPG

march 2 2011 002.JPG

march 2 2011 003.JPG

march 2 2011 004.JPG

march 2 2011 005.JPG

thought i would make one of these shots so i can keep track of the timing and growth.

21 days.jpg

bho its like a white dusty fungus LOL google it m8 good to know what it looks like

good to see ya setting a timeline dman... I'm kinda in the same boat, but nearing the end of my grow. I think they might be a week ahead of what I've been thinking all along. But doesn't bother me, just makes the wait that much easier!

Thanks BHO, fruity and lama, i will be looking forward to mid april.

I made some bubble yesterday with trim from the freezer.

here is the first of 2 runs, the second is still very wet but about the same amount you see below from the first run.

Picture0001.JPG

hard to say for sure, what you see in the pic is from a pile of frozen trim about the size of say 2 cans of pop, the bubble weighs 5 grams on the nose.

Nice job, Looks good. You do this with fresh trim after its been in the freezer to harden? Always wanted to make my own hash and will do in about 3 weeks time when plants are done, Want to compare it to the rubbish you get off the streets

The trim goes into a plastic bag as it is removed from the plant and straight to the freezer as i finnish the plant, this stuff was in the freezer since Dec i think, straight from the freezer and into the ice cold water/ bags.

if you going to have trim you gotta make it, we love doing bowls of bubble.

Well its Wednesday again so here are some shots from today.

i will put up some individual shots a bit later.

March 9 2011 001.JPG

March 9 2011 002.JPG

March 9 2011 003.JPG

March 9 2011 004.JPG

they look realy happy dman nice job, i love hash to, but top my J's of with it these lung's cant take much more LOL
how do you do it with bag's ? i need to get some iv'e been on the getto method for 2 year's now it take's hour's to do LOL
peace fruity

nice shots dman, the bubble post reminds me I've got to make a batch myself..... hmmmm maybe I'll pick up a bag of ice tonight.

Thanks guys.

Fruity, its really very simple, you put your bags in a bucket with ice and water, add your trim to the bags, stir it up real good and allow the bags to drain, scrap the bottom of the bags and allow it to dry. you now have your bubble.

i can give you a more detailed explanation when your ready if you like.

You can search it on youtube as well. Really easy, think subcool has a decent one of how to do it.

Latest posts

Back