Dmans 3 strains from Seed journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a few more shots, these are all 4 weeks tomorrow.

individual shots 001.JPG individual shots 002.JPG

individual shots 003.JPG individual shots 004.JPG

individual shots 005.JPG

Ok here are the 12 ladies today, tomorrow they will be 5 weeks in flower, still have me a little confussed as to why they are so far along compared to other grows, but that was b4 i had 2 600's so i guess the extra light is making the difference.

March 16 2010 001.JPG March 16 2010 005.JPG

March 16 2010 002.JPG March 16 2010 003.JPG

March 16 2010 004.JPG

The first grow with new lights are unbelievable. Congratulations.

Thanks so much Rose, adding a second 600 was the best think i could have done for my flowering room.

dman1234 said:
Thanks so much Rose, adding a second 600 was the best think i could have done for my flowering room.

Thanks for sharing your grow dman, the plants look great. 2 of mine are 5 weeks in tomorrow as well under my 2 600's ;) . The dual 600's are great aren't they! I love having two. Before I began using the two 600's I had only grown using one 400 watt HPS. I could not believe the difference with the 600's when I switched. Keep up the good work!

-SSF-

Looking great dman. Next few weeks are the toughest and can really make a big difference in final yield in both quantity and quality.

Good luck to you, but looks like you got it all going on.

Pictures 2,3, and 4 look awesome! What happened to the first one? Are we just on her bad side? She still looks awesome but hasn't filled in like the others it seems... :confused: Looking good though man! Any difference in treatment (i.e. feedings, container, lighting etc)?

Gixxerman420 said:
Pictures 2,3, and 4 look awesome! What happened to the first one? Are we just on her bad side? She still looks awesome but hasn't filled in like the others it seems... :confused: Looking good though man! Any difference in treatment (i.e. feedings, container, lighting etc)?

Thanks to everyone for the kind words, and yes Gixx the bud in pic 1 has always been a liitle behind the others but it has done alot of catching up the last 2 weeks pic might be a little decieving.

dman1234 said:
Thanks to everyone for the kind words, and yes Gixx the bud in pic 1 has always been a liitle behind the others but it has done alot of catching up the last 2 weeks pic might be a little decieving.
I know how that goes; without a reference point (a can or bottle etc), it's hard to tell what we're dealing with! I had a picture of a plant that I flowered shortly after rooted clone and a friend said it looked huge in photos... Was only 8" tall and yielded about 32 grams or so... NOT HUGE in any respect, so photos not a real good judge I know! :rofl: In his defense though, it did look huge, until you click to the next photo and I'm standing next to her... Obviously a dwarf then!

After a couple rough days at work, i cant bare to pull plants out for propper pics, so while i have a beer here are a couple of pics from today at week 6, next its in the shower then to the bar, have a good Friday night.

March 25 2011 002.JPG

March 25 2011 004.JPG

Daaaaang! u are DMAN! haha j/k anyways those ladys look awesome, very healthy, I wanna squeeze that nugget in the first pic ! Good job man.

count me in, just pulled up my bean bag, im ready to see it grow :)

load3dic3 said:
count me in, just pulled up my bean bag, im ready to see it grow :)
I always wanted a bean bag but I still havnt gotten one, by now if I did it would be just becuase ive always wanted one lol

thanks guys, when i get em out of the room for some pics they really show there stuff, come on April 15th (that will be 9weeks of flower)

and i agree Beanbags are cool, havent seen one in awhile.

Here they are at 7 weeks, i expect some of them to be 9 weeks and the rest at 10 weeks, either way i will be into these foe 4/20. :woohoo:

April 2 2011 001.JPG

April 2 2011 002.JPG

April 2 2011 003.JPG

April 2 2011 004.JPG

April 2 2011 005.JPG

AWESOME buds, Dman, congrats! Can't wait to hear the smoke report on these, might have one of my own about the same time! :D

Latest posts

Back