Dmans 3 strains from Seed journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thx Roddy, I have always done perpetual harvest and switched it up this time, the waiting is driving me a lil crazy, but i will be sick of trimming soon enough, theres 12 in total.

Hi dman, i just re read your whole journal, a nice one by the way. Anyway, I hope I have your luck with the female/male ratio. Your plants haven't yellowed this close to harvest, fan leaves? I better look closer at you and Sensi's nutes.
thanks for the great journal.

Thanks Rose, I kept adding high N fertz for the first 2 weeks of flower, i normally just do flower fertz from week 1 and this is why i think i have delayed the yellowing a bit, but they are gettting yellow now.

Hey dman, some nice looking ladies you have there cant wait to see what they finish up at :) yum lol gd Grow Journal:)

Week 8 yesterday, not a big difference in the new pics.

i have identified 3 that will be ready at 9 weeks, the rest may need 10 or even 11.

8 weeks 001.JPG

8 weeks 002.JPG

8 weeks 003.JPG

8 weeks 004.JPG

8 weeks 005.JPG

Ok, so i tried a test bud from the kush and we got messed up, so it was harvest time for the kush, i have 5 in total, here are the first two, stay tuned they will only get better, little guys first.

the first two i cut.

i love me some Master K.

first cut 001.JPG

first cut 003.JPG

first cut 004.JPG

first cut 005.JPG

first cut 006.JPG

2nd cut 001.JPG

2nd cut 003.JPG

Here is my 3rd Master Kush to come down this was the other day, i had to go away for a couple days, #4 and #5 will come down later today. then i will take down the other strains this week, stay tuned if your tuned.

Kush #3 001.JPG

Kush #3 002.JPG

If I were you Dman I would smoke the chair and send the bud to me...Huge, good job.

Thanks Ozzy, i dont like Fake Ratan for smoke so i will pass, as im sure you expected, but really if i could share i would.

Here is Kush #4, i'm gonna trim her up right now. Kush #5 coming later today or tomorrow is a monster.

Kush #4 001.JPG

Kush #4 002.JPG

Kush #4 003.JPG

thanks again Ozz, im really happy with the lower buds, nice and solid this time with the extra light.

My two favorite ladies.

This is the last of my M Kush, now on to the other strains.

last M Kush st.jpg

Nice structure to that Girl, the planty looking thing's not too bad either....

You knew that was coming!!

Now that all the Kush are trimmed, its time for the others.

this is the first of 3 from the seeds i made, NL crossed with a cloned strain
i had been growing for a couple years.

these pics are of one plant, i will do another Tues and another wed.

NL #1 001.JPG

NL #1 002.JPG

NL #1 003.JPG

Latest posts

Back