Dmans 3 strains from Seed journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:shocked: your set on seeds man haha

they are lookin really good :aok:

Goog ratio of girls...My current grow was started with 4 reg seeds, and only got one male...

looking good dman,, like the smiley face o' seeds! :)

Thanks everyone, im hoping it turns out nice.

along with doing seeds instead of clones this time i also changed somthing else up, i did no training at all, none, except a lil trim on the bottom to keep the air moving, hopefully the lack of training will not hurt yield too much, time will tell

Here are all the ladies at 13 days flowering, a couple got there stretch on but they should be okay.

13 days of 12-12 001.JPG 13 days of 12-12 002.JPG

13 days of 12-12 003.JPG 13 days of 12-12 004.JPG

13 days of 12-12 005.JPG

MosesPMG said:
how long you gonna let them flower?

As long as they take to be honest, April 14 will be 9 weeks so i will start checking trichs just before then.

haha nice. last question - how tall is your tallest girl?

Looking good dman! I wanted to pop into your journal because your grow is similar to mine. We both are using dual 600 watt HID's, growing new (to us) strains from seed, both are soil growers, you started flowering two days before me and both of us are dealing with stretching 40" plants that were not trained so I am excited to keep up with your journal!
Sorry if you said this earlier in your journal and I missed it but what are you using for soil?
Everything looks great, love the set-up.

-SSF-

SensiStarFan said:
Looking good dman! I wanted to pop into your journal because your grow is similar to mine. We both are using dual 600 watt HID's, growing new (to us) strains from seed, both are soil growers, you started flowering two days before me and both of us are dealing with stretching 40" plants that were not trained so I am excited to keep up with your journal!
Sorry if you said this earlier in your journal and I missed it but what are you using for soil?
Everything looks great, love the set-up.

-SSF-

Hey Sensi, it appears are grows do have alot in common, im using Promix BX with perilite and dolomite lime added, are you doing a journal of your grow?

dman1234 said:
Hey Sensi, it appears are grows do have alot in common, im using Promix BX with perilite and dolomite lime added, are you doing a journal of your grow?

I thought you commented in that promix-bx thread. That is what I am using too, though I add nothing to the soil. I run GH-3 part plus koolbloom and floralicious plus and just ph adjust each watering to 6.5. Yea the link to my journal is in my signature. Good luck with your girls I will be keeping an eye on them :)

-SSF-

LOL we are even using the same nutes.

i will check out your grow.

dman your avatar freak's me out it looks like my uncle LOL
plants look good man

fruity86 said:
dman your avatar freak's me out it looks like my uncle LOL
plants look good man

LOL
I get alot of comments on that avtar,

Thanks Fruity

Latest posts