Do I Need to RESTART? is it over or what? help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

str8t0thetop

Reaction score
they sprouted about 2 weeks ago so they are in biobizz all mix now they just went under my 400w mh yesterday had PH issues for awhile and they seem to be coming back one on the bottom im almost sure is finished? my best looking baby I started last with good ph water and it seems to be doing alot better then the older ones i also added nutes early to the other ones by mistake so i guess my leaf problem is nute burn/ph problem, so basically the question is since they are all freebies besides the one doing good for now are they worth trying to save which should I stick with? should I keep them all and see what happens? opionions? really dont want to be waisting power for nothing the one on the bottom was really starting to look nice then took a turn for the worst and is looking crushed now as you can see

also i was wondering if I do keep all these problem childs will it be more likely that they hermie cause of all this early stress?

DSC00787-1.JPG

DSC00788-1.JPG

DSC00789-1.JPG

DSC00790-1.JPG

DSC00791-1.JPG

I think with that much stress the small one will grow problematic and maybe go hermie later on.

I would dump it and grow another seed.

The others will grow.

:peace:

thanks Ill give the small one one more watering if no improvements ill toss it it was almost 4 times bigger before then it is now!

yea id just leavem alone n just go about takin care of em regularly, n for the shorty it looks just about done for.

yeh the small one is dead now but the rest looking better just gotta leavem alone i guess

Latest posts

Back