Do we make it easy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ilikebigbuds

Reaction score
I was just thinking,,,,

I know!:eek:

I try not to do a whole lot of that!,

but any how, I was thinking... do we make it easy for "those who are just doing their job" to find "the dreaded evil Marijuana" LOL, by posting in forums
such as on this web site?

A few of the posters on this site give way to much personal info. IMO

Or maybe I'm just smoking some really good stuff and the paranoids are after me...:smoke1:

anyone else ever think about this?

ABSOLUTELY!!... there are a few members that have posted far too much "personal" info'.. IMO.
Myspace pages in their profile, with pictures, address, tele' numbers. AIM and yahoo messenger ID's, that are EASILY researched to give names, address', photos.
Even useing the same user ID here as well as other sites where they have already revealed their true identity. I would be willing to bet, that before noon today, PST, that I could find and reveal the true identities of at least a dozen members. And I do not have ANY hacking abilities, or special utilities.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31746 <--- New_2_chronic composed a very helpfull thread on simple internet security, that everyone of you should read and consider.

Ilikebigbuds said:
I was just thinking,,,,

I know!:eek:

I try not to do a whole lot of that!,

but any how, I was thinking... do we make it easy for "those who are just doing their job" to find "the dreaded evil Marijuana" LOL, by posting in forums
such as on this web site?

A few of the posters on this site give way to much personal info. IMO

Or maybe I'm just smoking some really good stuff and the paranoids are after me...:smoke1:

anyone else ever think about this?

Hick said:
ABSOLUTELY!!... there are a few members that have posted far too much "personal" info'.. IMO.
Myspace pages in their profile, with pictures, address, tele' numbers. AIM and yahoo messenger ID's, that are EASILY researched to give names, address', photos.
Even useing the same user ID here as well as other sites where they have already revealed their true identity. I would be willing to bet, that before noon today, PST, that I could find and reveal the true identities of at least a dozen members. And I do not have ANY hacking abilities, or special utilities.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31746 <--- New_2_chronic composed a very helpfull thread on simple internet security, that everyone of you should read and consider.

I'm guessing there's already a sticky or something warning ppl in announcements?
^ I know it should'nt need to be done, The mods should not have to babysit.
Ppl that lack common sense and respect for there own security and sphincter probably should not be growing period.

Without a doubt leo visits this any every other mj site. I have gottem pm from people asking unusal questions. I have been to other sites and have been asked about buying or selling things not information and the like.

Latest posts

Back