does start time affect end time?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Codybear

Reaction score
a local grower told me that white widow would finish on time around here (souther IN), but i would need to get them out soon. I've had much better growth rates in the past with a latter start. He's full of it right???

well... all I know is... up here in Canada... I tried putting my outdoor outside a few weeks ago... and I almost killed them all, but I brought them back inside before they were TOTALLY dead :p anyways... ya... the beans indoors that I sprouted over the last couple of weeks are growing just fine in the front window along with a bunch of clones and the saved outdoors... now.. as long as it doesn't get too cold outside, anything should do just fine outdoors... in fact, it will do better cuz it will have a longer time to veg.

I think the latest you can put something outdoors is the end of May... generally... autoflowering are excluded, of course, but that's a whole different issue.

whatever.. I'm stoned... leave me alone:ignore:

They would grow regardless of when you put them out there unless they didnt have the 2 months to flower. The best time to plant them is right after the last frost for your region. Just google frost charts and you can see the first and last frost dates for your area. I think your growing season has either just started or is about to start but I'm not positive. Hope this helps. Take care and be safe.

I've put plants out as late as mid July an they finished fine. Putting them out that late, simply doesn't allow for any vegging time. They go immediately into flower.

Latest posts

Back