droopy clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shakey B0n3S

Reaction score
howdy all, so a few hours ago i cut some clones from my vegging plants...
used stem to water to root hormone teqnique but didnt put them directly into dark......so i guess my question is,,,,,,is it normal for them to be droopy at first and how long will they stay that way....also how long should i have the floro lights on them?!?!
thank u in advance

Definately, they're trying to build back up ater being cut off a plant. Just make sure they're watered properly and what not and they should be fine sono. They'll start to perk up and then it's all good! take care

~Burn One~
Dewayne

haha you're welcome any time bro, lemme know if you have any more questions, off to bed for me! Night!!!!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

they should be kept on 24/0 lighting with high humidity to root clones, if you haven`t got a cloner or dome try placing a glass over the top of each clone and that will create the desired response.keep the surface of the soil damp with a spray or two each day, lifting the glass to do so. i use this method and have had no clone deaths whatsoever.
i don`t believe that they should "droop" when first planted, if done correctly.

shug i made a smal humidity dome...actually quite large. 30 gallons to be exact and the clones are doign great the are strong and came back around to me and are growing in front of my eyes.

;) glad to hear it dude. we`re all here to help and get everyone "stoned free":)
good luck man and well done, you should be able to root a forrest under that dome cloner!:D

Latest posts

Back