droopy leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonedsmithy

To Wasted To Know
Reaction score
Hey guys ive got 9auroa indica seedlings goin an most of them are looking pretty mint except this lil one here it always have droopy leaves an iam sure it aint from over watering it does anyone have any ideas cheers

limpy.jpg

it looks hungry man.give it some food ...and only you know if you have over or underwatered. a simple look at the sil should tell you either way on that..

Do you know what your pH is? To me, it looks like there is some nitrogen deficiency which is due to a pH lockout. My other guess would be high heat, but you say there are other plants that are fine. Next, I would say over watering, but you already ruled that one out. Finally, I would say it is simply the strain, I have had quite a few plants give amazing results with droopy leaves in hydro. So, maybe give her a little more N and see if that makes the leaves a little more perky.

Are you using the same water for all of them? i say this because the first thing that comes to my mind is PH, although over watering can cause the same effect to..

yeah cheers all i gave her a feed of n just befor an yeah i give all them the same feeding watering etc cheers n ill see if she picks up

if its a water issue then...
did u water her recently b4 the drooping started? if u did, then its prolly overwatering. if u didnt, then it might be underwatering.

its simple really with watering. its either what u did, or what u didnt do

Latest posts

Back