Drug Test

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nezster35

Reaction score
Hi im new to this forum and just found it looking stuff up on google. but anyways, I had a quick question. I am 16 and have smoke pot off and on for about 6 months now and got caught with pot about 2 months ago, and i was wondering since I smoked last friday and i work out everyday and drink alot of fluids, woould anybody say that it would be out of my system by now because I just took a drug test at the hospital like 20 minutes ago and wasnt too worried about it. but if anybody has an answer that would be much appreciated.

you supposed to be 18 to be posting in the forums but any ways no watter what there going to find small traces of thc in you urien or blood, THC sticks to your fat cells even though daily exercise and drinking lots of fluid will help it wont completley be ridden of your body.

Also, Nician helps flush your system you can find it in most energy drinks or you can buy the tablets from almost any local drug store or walgreens for like 3 dollars.

Hope that helps

This website is for adults only. You shouldn't be on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back