Dubbamans Satori & THxS1 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup thats what i thought, that dude has gotten into my stack of playboys and had knuckeled one out all over himself. I think ill just trim off one of his fans and turn it over on the choice girls head, that should do the trick, and then my house will have 2 pregnant Females ;) then i guess since his job will have been done he can be dismissed. Thanks as always for the great input mang.

:D :rofl: it is the truth of the matter though :D

All done with the male. i snipped off a couple of coated fans (ones in the pics) and lightly drew it across 4 side branches tops. so now its back to the waiting game. lets see if the stick turns blue again.

Thanks man hopefully ill get a few just not thousands ;)

Were 2 weeks since the switch to flowering lighting :hubba: so thats really about a week into flower. and things are going well the Thai x Skunk is jsut pounding its way to the roof the 3 of them are about 4 ft tall now :shocked:, and you can tell that they are mostly Sativa as they are taking a lot longer to really get flowering well, not to mention the other ways to be able to tell ;). The Satori are moving right along too, the 2 of them are about 3 ft tall. It is amazing to see how/fast they grew after the transplant, its been less then a month and they have put on just about 2 ft. The Satori have already been hard at work getting into full force flowering. All got their first shot of flower nutes 2 days ago and so far no negative side effects from that. On to the pics.

Satori female.jpg

Tripod Satori.jpg

Satori fem head bud.jpg

Thai fem 1.jpg

Thai fem 2.jpg

Thai fem 3.jpg

Thai side branch.jpg

Had to add this pic i found some trichs starting to develop hard to get a great look at them (took 20 pics) the canopy is so dense already that it does a good job of shading it. More of the bud shots from the Satori in the ladies link in signature.

frosting already.jpg

Looking good in there.So your lady in the on the wall,she your scarecrow.Keep it GREEN:D

berserker said:
Looking good in there.So your lady in the on the wall,she your scarecrow.Keep it GREEN:D

LOL nah man shes just as full as far as flowering goes, just trying to not damage the goods ;)

Growdude said:
Your grow is looking good!

Thanks man, you really sounded kind of suprised in that post or it may just be that im :stoned: :giggle:

3 weeks total in flower now almost 4 since the kick to flowering mode :D. The Satori is now right at 3' tall, seeded (lower branches), stinkin (kind of like curry and moleasses), and thick budding, at a high rate too boot.The THxS1 (cross) is killing me im going to have to start some serious LST or just tying it up once they start getting real heavy, for now its alll good. On to the pics.:holysheep:

Satori.jpg

THxS1.jpg

Satori branch.jpg

seeded satori branch.jpg

frosty seeds.jpg

I see a seed.jpg

Wow, amazing looking plants. I dono how i've missed this grow. Can't wait for those buds to start fillin out. Keep it up!

:shocked: man i went in the grow room and found something interesting, both of my Satori's are seeding. Oh well :D i guess now i cant see what kind of harvest weight difference there is between one seeded and one not, ill jsut have more seeds. Good thing that the cross is sativa its taken longer and been misted already so that will (i hope) still be ses in the end.

Whats up D. The ladies are looking great. Have you noticed your bud growth slow down at all since you pollinated?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up D. The ladies are looking great. Have you noticed your bud growth slow down at all since you pollinated?
It doesnt really seem like they are growing any slower man. Although some of the seeded sites do look a bit thinner than the ones that wernt, they are all still going right along.

Latest posts

Back