Rooftop grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky Bastard

Reaction score
Got some photoperiod Kush seed . April to oct season . Any tips on soil ? PH? Bucket or fabric pot ? Auto watering or stick my finger in ? Can’t get perlite in Mexico any substitutes recommended?

vermiculite works great but don't breathe any of the airborne paticulate...when airborne it's carcinogenic to the lungs...

vermiculite works great but don't breathe any of the airborne paticulate...when airborne it's carcinogenic to the lungs...
Only if it's the old stuff that contains asbestos. The newer stuff doesn't. That said, don't breathe in any dust that you don't have to. Do your mixing outside and upwind and you'll be fine.

How many plants? If more than 4 then I'd say go to an auto watering system. Fabric pots are all I use anymore and it has helped with plants going root bound.

Wal mart is in mexico and i thought they sold perlite and miracle grow

but maybe you are in rural mexico

i am thinking about some Michoacán , some Oaxacan , some Acapulco Gold , that is if i was living in mexico , but then again i love landrace sativas

good luck and welcome aboard , i hope you stick around

Use MG and Fabric pots. I've grown many times that way. As for a perlite replacement you can use rubber mulch.
I can lift my container and tell if it needs watering just by the feel of the weight of the container dry or wet.
Too bad Amazon don't deliver in Mexico.😁

PS: can you please stop the fking illegals before they get to the border. Thanks😁

Wal mart is in mexico and i thought they sold perlite and miracle grow

but maybe you are in rural mexico

i am thinking about some Michoacán , some Oaxacan , some Acapulco Gold , that is if i was living in mexico , but then again i love landrace sativas

good luck and welcome aboard , i hope you stick around
I’ll check thx

Latest posts

Back