Dubbamans Satori & THxS1 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another week already man the time is :fly: but just not as fast as id like ;) all is looking well witht he satoris had to get them up on stands bcause of the sativas but now all is even and the lights are just about as high as i can get them. The sativas are 5.5ft and the satoris are just over 3ft. One of the sativas is not looking well shes green and all but her potter was back by my ballast and she looks down so i had to rearange them and got some shots while i was in for that. On to the pics. :D

satori tri.jpg

satori tri head.jpg

Satori fem.jpg

Satori fem head.jpg

as much of one i can get in a shot.jpg

cross head.jpg

im really standing behind these LOL.jpg

Whats up D. Everythings looking great as always mang. Tell ya what after these 3 Sativas get done growing that we got were not growing them again inside. Take up way to much space. ;) Anyway everything looks great keep it up. :aok:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up D. Everythings looking great as always mang. Tell ya what after these 3 Sativas get done growing that we got were not growing them again inside. Take up way to much space. ;) Anyway everything looks great keep it up. :aok:

Yeah man i have to agree them monsters are taking up way too much room but im betting that they will produce like rabbits by the end.

nice grow you got going on, Dubba

things look splendid... seeding/budding :aok:

That crazy vancouver guy said:
nice grow you got going on, Dubba

things look splendid... seeding/budding :aok:

Hey TCVG yeah man thanks the grow is going well and the seeding is staying right where i left it so far and the production is going on budding wise too. Wont be long now about 5-6- more and were in there like swim wear.

That crazy vancouver guy said:
sounds like we'll be finishing up around the same time:cool:

:cool2: man. My satoris will be finished about the mid of April and the cross will be done about the end I'm thinking. Getting ready to start germing up some Stoney Buds and Bubbleicious (nirvana) for the next indoor grow and the about mid April Ive got some Cherry Malawi to do outdoor. Them Sativas are just too dang big for inside, even with my 7 ft ceiling.

keep up the good work mang .... Im sure that the harvest will be plentyful and danky as dank gets dank ...

Chuck E. Cheeba said:
keep up the good work mang .... Im sure that the harvest will be plentyful and danky as dank gets dank ...

Man i was out for a few hours and stuff man came back opened the door and it hit me like a slippery fish :spit:, that satori is funking up the spot bad man :holysheep:

Here we are at 4 full weeks in flower on Tuesday.I oculdnt be more pleased with the progress of these plants if i had grown them myself ;) minor heat issues with the Thai x Skunk, they (2) are getting too close to the lights and the fans are starting to twist and turn. only option is to bend them over and tie them off :( didnt want to have to but looks like i will. There is a noticeable difference in the budding on the satoris, not from the pollination that went on but from the ammount of budding between the tripod and the non. Seeds are looking good i had seen one still attached that has a little black mark sticking out and its a nice darker tan color. Enough gab, on to the pics :D

family portrait.jpg

satori fem.jpg

Tripods just have more bud.jpg

show girl.jpg

too tall jones.jpg

Hey Dubb,Your plants are looking very nice.The first indoor grow was sat. dom man,I didnt know they took up THAT much room.I learned alot off THAT grow. All sat. are totally outside for me.Keep up the great work and like always.Keep it GREEN:D

Well today is the day that the first seed came out. It was the first one i had seen splitting out of its pod and i watched it as it went along, it got about 3/4 of the way out and was looking like it was ready to fall so i plucked it right on out with a pair of hemostats, gently as i could of course :) There are a few others that are getting as close i can see some stripes and spots on them as well, but ill leave them for a few more days. Heres my first bread seed :p

berzerker said:
I didn't know they took up THAT much room.I learned alot off THAT grow. All sat. are totally outside for me.

Yeah I'm noticing that they take up lots of room too not just in height but in width too, I'M planning on the next sat. doms. I'm going to LST the crap out of 'em so fight the issue ;) but i also plan on cloning them and taking a few out side too :giggle: let them get as big as they wanna :headbang:

IMG_0028.JPG

Good job dubbaman!!!! I harvested my Satori bush a week early because the pistols were huge and there was no new growth at all. The buds were starting to purple :) Anyway, I think you will like them. 2 hits off the bong and SHAZZZAMMMMMMMMMM I was reading this thread and realized I missed 2 pages and started typing before I hit reply lol. :woohoo: :stuff-1125699181_i_

godspeedsuckah said:
:) Anyway, I think you will like them. 2 hits off the bong and SHAZZZAMMMMMMMMMM I was reading this thread and realized I missed 2 pages and started typing before I hit reply lol. :woohoo: :stuff-1125699181_i_

Now thats what im talking about :yay: i love to hear that, dont know if oyu had seen but my tentative harvest date is the same day MPers are trying to break the most users online record, so here we go ill be chopping my satori's on 4-20. They will have been flowering for 69 :giggle: days then so they should be some kick arse buds.

Had the chance to get in and do some much needed LST work. I have these sativas man and they are just freaks, 2 out of 3 are over 6 ft (6'6"&6'3")the last is just under at 5'10". the one was so tall it had grown into the dark spot beside the light hood :eek:. So they got bent over and tied off to the wall back into the light zone. On to the pics.

IMG_0033.JPG

IMG_0034.JPG

IMG_0044.JPG

IMG_0048.JPG

IMG_0031.JPG

IMG_0032.JPG

IMG_0038.JPG

IMG_0039.JPG

IMG_0040.JPG

IMG_0041.JPG

IMG_0042.JPG

IMG_0043.JPG

Those ladies are looking great Dubba. Great job on those. They are monsters. You are going to be rolling in big ol buds here very soon my friend. Great pics too. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care my friend.

smokybear said:
Those ladies are looking great Dubba. Great job on those. They are monsters. You are going to be rolling in big ol buds here very soon my friend. Great pics too. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care my friend.

Thanks man im ready to have at them too they are soooo sticky looking and the aroma is so dank that im drooling on myself when i go and water :rofl: My tentative harvest is 4-20 ;) so i should be smokin' on these by late May or early June :hubba: plan on a few day hang dry trim and rehang for the remainder of the week and then off to cure for a few weeks :cool:

Latest posts

Back