Dubbamans Satori & THxS1 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im also gonna harvest a plant on 4/20 or maybe a week before if she's ready. wooooohooo your more impressive every successive pic

I hate to do it but i think the stress has caused this hughe change in my plants the 2 that were way too tall have been let loose of the LST they jsut started looking bad a couple days after they were tied up. THe one more than the other its lost a lot of fans and yellowed almost all over :eek: so i let them back up today i also added a tiny bit of veg nutes to the flowering nutes for the one to give her a boost of N. ill be praying for her :eek: the satori are jsut absolutly huge, and stinky and sticky i jsut want to eat them and say heck with it :D its hard to not take a trim and dry to sample them but i know theres still 23 more days till harvest ;) On to the pics.

satori fem.JPG

satori fem side branch bud.JPG

satori tri.JPG

satori tris side branch bud.JPG

showgirl.JPG

wont stay down.JPG

odd girl.JPG

odd girls fast paced yellow attack.JPG

Lots of leaf loss.JPG

All is back to normal they taller Sats are balencing out the one is still a bit more yellow than its counter parts but shes :aok: all 3 of them are filling in nicely now ;) the satori are now about 7 weeks in flower the 11th will be 8 total since the kick to flower, but still going till the 20th with them. Started checking trichs just like the weather here the past few days they are cloudy as could be with amber sunsets in the midst (60-40) so i think the last 2 weeks should prove to be near perfect for them. no more nutes as of watering before last. and tomorrow is the last watering for them gonna give them 2 weeks to dry up this time around. then its chop city. On to the pics.

fem satori.JPG

tri satori.JPG

long cola.JPG

What up D. I see nothing has changed and the ladies are still growing strong. What kind of smell are them ladies putting off? Great job as always mang keep it up. ;)

The smell is getting a bit intense man the satori are strong soicy smelling now and the haze skunk is just strong skunk smelling. realy a strange mix of smell in the room now but pleasing as anything can be ;)

Things are looking fantastic there Dubba. Those buds are really fattening up for ya. Going to be very happy here pretty soon. Keep up the great work and keep us posted on those gorgeous ladies. Take care and be safe.

:holysheep: fantastic looking ladies im sooooooooooooo hoping mine will look 1/4 as good as those :peace:

Damb Dubba...you hit that one out of the park..Nice job..those ladies are HUGE!!!! are they suporting themselfs? Thanks again fiend

4u2smoke said:
Damb Dubba...you hit that one out of the park..Nice job..those ladies are HUGE!!!! are they suporting themselfs? Thanks again fiend

Not any more i had to use a couple of bricks to support the stalks so they dont fall over :holysheep:.

Going to be a great harvest my friend. Lots of sticky scissors and fingers are in your future! Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Dubba... the ladies look great! :aok:

you should really start to see them fatten up on the straight water:hubba:

excellent job, buddy :cool:

That crazy vancouver guy said:
you should really start to see them fatten up on the straight water:hubba:

I got lucky man had a good heavy few days of rain so they have been getting nothing but rain water for the past few weeks now. Though now its all drying out cause the day is coming and coming soon, 4-20 did a trich check just a bit ago and it looks like these satori are going to be a definate couch-lock man im so fried i cant even reach my water glass kind of smoke :hubba: the trichs were mostly amber with some cloudy on the one (fem) and then about 50 50 on the other (tri) but we still have 2 weeks left.

Beautiful plants dubbaman, I really like haze skunk beautiful foliage and buds. What is your lighting did you say? 600w hps?

Hey Dubbaman, they are looking awesome. Smoke report on my Satori's...very very nice. Enjoy the ride, they all look beautiful!!!!

godspeedsuckah said:
Hey Dubbaman, they are looking awesome. Smoke report on my Satori's...very very nice. Enjoy the ride, they all look beautiful!!!!
sweet man im trying to be patient with them i know they are close and im ready to start chopping and drying cause i want to have at them they look so good but i know if i wait the little bit longer it will be worth the wait :D only 13 more days ;) :yay: :48: :stoned:

This stinks man :( i may not be able to wait till the 20th to hack my satoris down. They both are leaning over from the main colas weight, and im talking bad i already had a brick proping up one of them at its base, and the other tied up to help support it, both of these are in vain they are just too heavy for it i took another clipping and found nearly nothing but amber trichs so im getting there on them but they are 57 days (58 tomorrow) in and the breeders recomendation says 65-70, i just dont think they can go the last few with out breaking :hairpull: im so lost i want to wait but i dont want the lean to be soooo stressing that they break or try to hermi on me :eek:

Maybe you could take some rope and tie them up. Take some screws or nails and put in the wall and tie the rope to the plant to support it. That would work for the last few weeks until they are ready for harvest. I would much rather do that than have to chop early due to breaking or hermi. It would be a shame to lose them when you're so close to harvest. Just my thoughts. Take care and keep us posted. Be safe my friend.

Latest posts

Back