dumb question time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizard

Reaction score
my pistils are turning bright pink i think it's a good thing just new to me any idea about the strain

ive read that ******* incredible can have pink pistals of in a higher ph than normal
cant remember the specifics read it in a high times normal ph had normal pistals but higher ph have pink pistals without any bad nfluences on the plant

my lady is very healthy check my photos you'll see her bfore she stared showing last check ph was 6

I have pink hairs all through my buds, and its gorgeous! I think temps in your room as well as flouro sidelighting really dictates the colors you get.

I think the pink hairs is strain related. Last year I grew one plant outdoors and one indoors and they both turned pink. Other than that strain I have never had another plant turn pink. So I think it is in the plants genes and not some outside factor.

here are my new pics 3 weeks into flower pretty pink

pink 024.JPG

pink 025.JPG

pink 020.JPG

maineharvest said:
I think the pink hairs is strain related. Last year I grew one plant outdoors and one indoors and they both turned pink. Other than that strain I have never had another plant turn pink. So I think it is in the plants genes and not some outside factor.
you know its weird i got this seed from from a bag of mids orange hair tasted just like friut loops in fact thats what i called it but great body high and mind stimulant i hope this one turns out as good

These are some pics of my pink girl. I had some better close-up picks but I cant find them. These two pics are of the one I grew outdoors.

001.JPG

002.JPG

i read somewhere that plants can start to turn red at their joints when they eat a lot, or really fast.. usually it is in or around the fan leaves, but this could be similar... so cool though.. :D

DirtySouthernAfficionado said:
Wow, that is cool. Seen alot of orange but never pink...
funny thing this seed came from a bag of orange hair

Latest posts

Back