Dwc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stunzeed

"*Bomb-Diggity*"
Reaction score
Just wanted to let anyone who might need advice on this method know that I am really experienced at DWC and would be happy to answer any questions you want to send VIA PM. Im always happy to help!

Stunzeed..:farm: :farm:

thanks Shockeclipse, i guess i should have edited it. i already found that out.

im starting a dwc but i have a ? about the part of the roots above the nutes and out of the net pots. will that part of the roots dry out?

SSH

I like to add water through the net pots at least once a day to keep the roots outside of the main water wet, but I also try to keep the water level at the bottom of the net pot, as long as the water is properly aerated there should be no problem.

With a DWC you should not have to add water through the net pots. If you do not have enough air bubbles breaking the surface to keep the water well enough aerated to keep the roots not submerged wet, you do not have enough air...

my air bubbles and boils the H2o but its not splashing or anything. im using 2 12" airstones in a 5 gal bucket (mixing bucket) the pump has 2 outlets, Aqua Culture brand from wally world. dont know the rating b/c i threw the papers away.

by the way my dwc is empty, will be transplanting soon. i just want to know before i get there.

SSH

Make sure ya dont keep the DWC to full or the roots wont drop down like ya needem,,,I know from experence:rolleyes:. Once the roots hit bottom I keep my rez at about the 60-70% level. THe roots that are not in the water will be fine if ya have good air stones and plenty bubbles. The ones not in the water pull oxygen from area above the water.

i just got the dwc set up and the H2o is rollin. i transplanted 2 girls, one is Sativa dom. the other has thick fat Indica leaves. ill post pics when i can.

Cowboy, thanks for the nute level info.

SSH

Latest posts

Back