Dyna grow/bloom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing I hope you will discover is that Organic is for some people and synthetic is for some, and some(like myself)can enjoy both. There isn't a ONE RIGHT WAY to grow MJ successfully. There are many methods and if you don't like doing it one way, its not difficult to switch. But once you get used to doing it, growing in the methods you like is real rewarding in many ways :)
If you aren't sure which way to go, think about it or flip a coin. Then dive in. We will help you, and we will help you to not spend too much money(if possible). Do some reading on each method while you are finishing up this run, and don't be afraid to ask :)

Mi Amigos,

The 'Dynagrow' is working well, the plants are dark green and growing fine, 11" - 13".
I'll veg them to 18" and flip as there are 12 plants under a 400w in 9 sq ft. They will be outgrowing the space if any taller and as I said I am about out.

Growing again...

The Poet...♪

Mi Amigos,

The 'Dynagrow' is working well, the plants are dark green and growing fine, 11" - 13".
I'll veg them to 18" and flip as there are 12 plants under a 400w in 9 sq ft. They will be outgrowing the space if any taller and as I said I am about out.

Growing again...

The Poet...♪

NICE!! poet, pics are great if u get time at some point. sometimes others or u will notice things in pics u did not see. its also fun to look back and see later. congrats.

Grasshopper,

I have been thinking about getting a digital camera for a long time.
What is a good/cheap camera? {don't want a mobil phone} just a camera to replace my 35mm that wore out after 35 years.

I would like to send a picture of some of my accomplishments but was wondering how to keep the gps coordinates from being reported to the internet. Can one erase the gps from a picture?

Thank you

The Poet...

There should be a setting that turns the GPS off. I never use my digital camera anymore since the camera on my phone is so good.

Amigos,

I have gone back to 3 gallon pots.
Four of the 2's were too short and would never have caught up with the rest of the plants. Today's watering day and I'll pull the short plants and transplant the rest to 3 gallon pots about 16", then flip at 19"
I'll get a camera one day.

Thank you...

The Poet...♪

Latest posts

Back