early harvest buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokybear

I smoke, I drink
Reaction score
Here is what I've been smoking on the last couple days. Went into jars yesterday for a cure. Pretty good tasting. Very up high that doesn't last very long. My wife likes it. I prefer the sedative stone! :hubba: I ended up with 32 grams of dry product off of the hermie that I harvested early. Not too bad. Enjoy! Take care and be safe.

bud-3.JPG

Ooobie Doobie time,
How long are you going to set them to cure for ? I have a few friends that tell me that they cure their really super stuff for almost a year. I have smoked with both of them and I have never ever tasted anything that smooth in my many years of tokin. I like to ask cause I BEGIN TO WONDER, can anyone really go a whole year without hitting their stash ? some how I just can't picture that ya know.
I think I might maybe be able to hold out a month or three, but a year ?
yeah- right. LOL

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

I will let them cure at least 2-3 weeks before I start smoking on it. I will sample each plant and find the one I like the best and let it cure for about 3 months before I smoke on it. I don't think I could keep bud for a year before smoking on it unless I grew a lot of weed. Thats a long time. Take care and be safe.

Pretty nugs smoky

Were they seeded or were you taking pollen sacks off as and when they appeared?

Is it free sample Sunday, like at the Foodway?:D looks good man happy harvesting.

Latest posts

Back