Eating Cannabis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dagnar

Chronic Rules
Reaction score
Just made some space cookies but not sure if it's having any effect or maybe placebo my heart feels like it racing and there is a strange sensation although this is a first. Was just curious if maybe there were others that had a similar experience? :eek:

yeah i did ate straight buds to my mouth, chewing though dazed day in the holding room (jail) yea manged to have 20 bag with me in the cell hehe, but no lighter!... so that why I ate it and it helped me to sleep thought the day until bond called... it was soo good high than smokin with blunt

for me eating it has a totaly different effect than smoking.. it makes me feel real heavy and sleepy.

i thought that eating the pot has no affect unless u heat it to activate the THC?

seems like i've read somewhere that by heatin it you convert thc to a cbd which is more of a narcotic high or couch lock sleepy buzz. i could be wrong i read that a while back. so don't quote me. do some reading on cookin with mj..

Latest posts

Back