Ekoostik_Hookahs Grow Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have,

I have smoked dryed, uncured bud.
It taste soo good right now, that i can hardly imagine what it will be like in 4 weeks or sooo....wow.
gets me good n stoned thats for sure.

Ill let you know how the dryer stuff smokes, and the cured stuff smokes :)

Sorry, just a quick question on the false wall: How did you run the electricty in there, but hide it well also?

nice looking bud you got there hook! cant wait to see the rest of it. how did you like the 12/12 from start? and whats your dry weight? when you get it that is hehe.

Ganja_Greg said:
nice looking bud you got there hook! cant wait to see the rest of it. how did you like the 12/12 from start? and whats your dry weight? when you get it that is hehe.

You know, i like the 12/12 from seed method much more than i originally thought.....
It is good for the right situation.....If you need small plants, for a small grow/growroom then 12/12 from seed is perfect.

The yeild really isnt too bad; if this method was used under a 400w+ light....the yeild would be very rewarding!! :)

For an ideal yeild, i would say to vegg a plant for ehhh a week or maybe 2....then just flower it early........so the plant has Some size to it......like mine.

The last nugg i posted weighed little under an oz wet....dryed it was about 7.6 Grams ......? Give or take a few

Im using one 70 watt HPS,
Three 120 watt CFL's ( 2 of which are in a dome reflector)
And two 150 watt CFL's. ( one hanging vertical, and one for side/under lighting).

And thats it; It surprisingly produced good quality Budz.
I dont know a total lumen output.....but it did the job ;)

did you use the HPS for the whole grow...ya i agree you bud looks amazing..im trying to help some friends start a grow and they want to use CFLs...you got any recommendations on what specific kind?

You have grown some extremely good bud! Holy cow, good grow man.

Latest posts

Back