Emergency PLEASE HELP OH MY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILoveganja.com

Reaction score
Ok I had two plants in two weeks of flowering, one was detn ermine to be a male. The other I thought it was female but wasn't absolutly sure. I put the male in another room. I used to feed my plants like every 4-5 days, Man this plant started sucking up water. I started to have to feed this one like every other day. So to make a long story short......I came in one morning and found my plant sagging real bad and I had just water the day before. The leaves were touching to the soil, I watered it immediatley. I very fustrated at this point because every time my bottom leaves touched the soil like a week later they were showin signs of death. So I just pulled the plug on my plant out of fustration. Ok I was done growing for a min. It was two days later and I was going back in my grow room to throw my plant away. There it was just still standing and my leaves that were sagging pulled all the way up, but even something more exciting she was showing her sex. All you see is hairs where the bud looks like it about to come. I have a immediate problem though all of my new grow is really yellow where the bud sites are. I dont know if this is due to the two days I left it or some kind of deficiency...obviously..lol. Right now I just dont know what to do keep it and try to make it live or just start over. I just turned the lights back on. I know I have typed a lot but I'm just trying to tell the whole story. Please help with comments.

SANY0633.JPG

SANY0634.JPG

SANY0635.JPG

SANY0636.JPG

SANY0637.JPG

SANY0638.JPG

SANY0640.JPG

SANY0641.JPG

SANY0642.JPG

SANY0643.JPG

SANY0645.JPG

i'd guess you just overwatered her (overwatering and underwatering look very similar)
she looks healthy to me.
*might want to move that fan back a bit though. looks a little close.

keep your lights at 12/12 and dont overwater you will be fine.

Give it a light dose of bloom food

Yep, she looks healthy to me too. I do however, see some eagle claws on some of the leaves. Perhaps you need to back off on the nutrients a bit.

Be sure to water with a solution with a pH in the proper range.

Try not to get frustrated and give up the grow. Until this grow I've always had sick plants, but I've always let them grow until harvest anyway. From my experience, even sick plants will yield half way decent bud. Your plant doesn't look too bad, though.

I've come to the conclusion that the biggest problem that I've had in the past was pH. Maintaining proper pH is very important.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. If your plant is drinking up the water so quickly, why not transplant it? Otherwise you might find that you're watering everyday.

kaotik said:
i'd guess you just overwatered her (overwatering and underwatering look very similar)
she looks healthy to me.
*might want to move that fan back a bit though. looks a little close.

why is that about the fan i figured a fan right up on it would be good butevery one says back it up why is that ?

I have the fans right up close to the plants and they seem happy.

I think the size of the fan (cfm) determines how close you can keep it. Obviously, the more air blowing directly at the plant and the top of the soil will dry it out faster than a fan not directly blasting the plant.

Actually its because the leaves will won't be able to replace the water they are losing fast enough and you will get "wind burn". Also you were over watering the plant. Let it dry out between waterings and then totally saturate the soil till it runs out bottom. This method ensures proper saturation of the soil, allows air to be drawn in with capilliary action, stop dry spots and dead zones in the root mass, AND helps to prevent build up in the soil. Good luck man, she'll be fine.

Never give up. use this as just a learning experience, as you and i my friend will be growing some skunky stuff together in a few months:48:

if flowering why the fan? the stems should be well strong enough from veg to support the buds.imo you build the strength for the buds in veg then flower.no need for a fan when it comes to flower if you took proper precautions,IMO heh.if your plant is in flower and has to deal with wind stress it "should" take away from resin production to account for the wind hitting it.

Well now it is lol. Because he left it alone. Soil guys tend to kill there plants by over worrying and hydro guys tend to kill plants do to not enough due diligence. GeezerBud had it, by leaving it alone it dried out and came back. Let it grow let it grow let it grow.

Tater said:
Well now it is lol. Because he left it alone. Soil guys tend to kill there plants by over worrying and hydro guys tend to kill plants do to not enough due diligence. GeezerBud had it, by leaving it alone it dried out and came back. Let it grow let it grow let it grow.

Thanks Tater.
I 've been reading up on "dry cycles".

Gb

ILoveganja.com said:
I started to have to feed this one like every other day.I came in one morning and found my plant sagging real bad and I had just water the day before. very frustrated at this point because every time my bottom leaves touched the soil like a week later they were showin signs of death. So I just pulled the plug on my plant out of frustration.

You tried to kill your plant outa frustration! I hope it kills its buds outa frustration.

Unfortunately, for you guy this not how the productive system of a plant not mj plant works. Just calm down iclown this is my first grow and it seems like my grow is better than any of your grows....... and from the look of it your name explains everything. You are a clown, but more on important things, thanks for everybody imput.... my plant is doing better and I need more imput. I will continue to put more pics and get yall opionions annd go from there. Ya'll have been most influentiall and have taught me alot. But i'm out cause i';m kinnda of EDITup right now. peace

Well your wrong on one thing, your grow probably isn't better then any of mine, and yes my name is iClown because I is a clown, and not a friendly clown. Why so serious?

EDIT: These are the following words you should practice spelling;
input
influential
opinions
frustration
determined
the

I could go on but I will leave, oh and so I can add some 'imput' into this thread, something I would do different next time is NOT try and kill months of work.

ANOTHER EDIT: btw if you're going to argue a point Tater or Hick is trying to make ( kinda unclear who you're talking about ) then you need more facts then a list of badly spelled words.

iClown said:
You tried to kill your plant outa frustration! I hope it kills its buds outa frustration.
..now "why" would you want that??.. Wishing for someone else to fail??.. not nice!
We prefer everyone on the playground, 'plays nice'..:D

Hick said:
..now "why" would you want that??.. Wishing for someone else to fail??.. not nice!
We prefer everyone on the playground, 'plays nice'..:D

Agreed, I'll chill. I'm not wishing for him to fail, I hope he gets what he deserves is all I'm saying :p,.

Latest posts

Back