Everybody else is doing it....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue

Reaction score
Just registered and figured this would be the best spot to post first. Basically I'm in awe at the community you have here and would love to be just a small part of it. I've been searching for the right forum with mature, well informed and most of all KIND, well mannered people and now I know I've finally found it! I've been lurking around here for a month or two, trying to learn all I can about our favorite plant. I'm thankful to everyone for helping me without realizing it, hopefully I can contribute some things in the future. I'm planning to start my first grow possibly this spring, but am still unsure due to living situations. Wow look at me type I guess I'm just high....:ccc: Sorry you had to read all that.

Welcome Blue and have a great time.

Welcome to the site! Lots of great stuff here to learn. Hope to see you around the site!

:fly: Mal C :fly:

welcome.....

it truly is amazing the collection of helpful information available here

Blue said:
I've been searching for the right forum with mature, well informed and most of all KIND, well mannered people

Good luck with your quest.

:rofl:

Welcome to the forum Blue :)

Humour lurks in the shadows, its a good mixture of seriousness and funny moments, I hope you enjoy your stay :cool2:

Welcome Blue, and enjoy yourself.

Did'nt mind readin' it....

Looks like you been doin' some readin'
Thatz a way to do it...

:farm: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!! :farm:

Gb

Thanks for all the replies\kind welcomes! Hope you're all h:eek:aving a great day.

Latest posts

Back