Exarmys Stealth grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exarmy

Reaction score
Hey Guys.

Well my setup is finally finished ive been planning and building. I still have a little tweaking but for the most part shes done. On a stealth scale of 1 to 10 I would say about a 7 or low 8. I say this because Im useing a 4 in vortex fan and i think it wouldnt be as loud if I had found a way to cram it inside the box. But not bad. I will be sleeping in the same room as it if that gives you a clue.
It still needs a little tweaking my temps are a little high....around 88.....but **** i have a 400w hps light in a little *** box and 88 is pretty good......but im thinking about adding another 4in intake but i dont know well see.

AS far as equipment goes.

Digital Green house 400w digital ballast
400w hps agro bulb
400w mh conversion bulb
4in vortex fan
elf carbon filter
fiberglass insulated ducting
htgsupplys euro reflector
as far as pots im useing 8lt sterilte trash cans

the size of my box is
26 inches X 28 in x 40 in
I only have 37 in of grow room.......no biggie im an lst expert

Now I put 8 Lowlife AK47 seeds and 2 Dr Chronic's Biggie Smalls in jiffy plugs last night. The plan is to let the 2 B.S. veg until after the autos are done. Then Im going to clone the **** out of the females and flower
on with the pictures

DSC00317.JPG

DSC00320.JPG

DSC00325.JPG

DSC00326.JPG

DSC00327.JPG

DSC00328.JPG

sounds like ya got'er all planned out :aok:

good luck, dude :D

Very Nice Job On Your Box!!
That Ducting You Used Usually Quits It Down A Lot.
If You Would Not Used The Fiber Glass Covered You Would Have Had A Heck Of A Time Sleeping!!
Good Luck On Your Grow!!!!!!

Your days of meager yields with CFLs are now over, my friend!!!

You're gonna be geeked when you see what the difference is with that Digi :)

Don't forget, I have a spare 400w HPS bulb (only used for about 50 hrs) if ya need a backup!

Looking great exarmy! My husband's ex-navy and is always coming up with cool inventions for our grow too! I'm sending you good green vibes :joint4:

Thanks muddy.....but check out this luck, so I had the home depot 400w hps bulb then When I ordered I asked for the conversion bulb instead of the hps.....and guess what they sent me....the hps....but when I called to complain they said no problem well you keep the hortilux bulb and well send you the conversion for freee......so I have one to spare if you need it also ;)

lets see how my yeilds get bigger with 2 gallon trash cans also .......woowoo ounces hear we come not to mention 8 of the beutiful plants......

thanks for the vibe GM......im actually a disabled vet.....glad to hear your hubby served....we need everyone we can get.

I also failed to mention my growing method.

Im an organic ish guy....I live for Fox Farm.....
soil
2 2lts of Fox Farm Ocean Forest
soil amendments
1 2lt bottle of periltite
1 2lt bottle of vermiculite
1 cup Dolimite Lime

Nutes
Super thrive for B1
Fox Farm Grow Big
Fox Farm Big Bloom
Fox Farm Tiger Bloom
Fox Farm Beastie Bloom

And I only use R/O

That's a good mix, Exa..and GREAT job on the cabinet, man. It looks real nice, man!

Exarmy said:
thanks for the vibe GM......im actually a disabled vet.....glad to hear your hubby served....we need everyone we can get.

:yeahthat: could not agree more! I am very pro mj for medical use---especially for veterans---i've seen how much it's helped physical, emotional, and spiritual pains and y'all deserve it ;)

Well guys well call today 23 Aug day 1.

Biggie small #1 is the faster with its seed helmet and skin off
Biggie small #2 has its hemet off but not the skin
Low life AK-47 #1 head not out of soil yet but already sprout is out of jiffy cube

I also went ahead and put the jiffy cubes in there own 2 gallon trash can.....(thanks Muddy)

but this time im trying something new 1 have 4 trash cans 3 ak's and 1 biggie of the soil listed above
and I have 4 others with a soil called berger?.......its super light and airy and I also added the 2lts perlite and vermiculite to it. its going to be a little experiment to see if i can get a yeild difference. wish me luck and stay tuned

well to my suprise after going and grabbing some pics. Do to the joyous occassion of me haveing plants again I found another ak47 poping its head into the new world.

Also a side note. I talked to company about conversion bulb and was told i will have it on monday

DSC003311.JPG

DSC003321.JPG

Biggie small number 1
DSC003331.JPG

biggie smalls 2
DSC003341.JPG

Auto AK47 #1
DSC00335.JPG

And last but not least Auto AK #2

Nice work on the cab. Looks and sounds like it will work like a charm. Definitely keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

I think I know that company you bought your light from...they are the bomb-diggity! It's amazing to call a place that popular and get to speak to the Honcho!

I'm glad you're finally getting a decent setup goin, ExA. You've been through enough and ya deserve it :)

Let me know what I can do if ya need any help, Soldier!

Latest posts

Back