Exarmys Stealth grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exarmy said:
Im still useing the Metal Halide conversion bulb ;) I cant wait to see my yeilds bro.........I cant possible fail this time. Everything is right as far as enviroment this time. And Im not useing small containers. So I have to have big buds........No?

I think you'll have a great crop, bro! And you HAVE had 4 or 5 setups...lol

I bet things are finally gonna settle down a bit for ya..so just sit back and watch em grow!

If it seems that I've been sketchy lately, well... I have :p

I've been on Probation for the last 5 years for cultivation and they were trying to jerk me around with me about it, but I talked to the DA today and he says that I'm no longer on probation!

I don't have a Felony anymore, it dropped to a class 2 Missy and now hopefully I can get on with my life.

I feel like the weight of the world is off my shoulders, man.

Cultivation is the only offense I've ever been charged with, other than that, I've never even had a traffic ticket :p

Peace, Buddy!

Wow I didnt know that bro! how many plants did you get caught with? What was all the perticulars for getting busted growing?

I dont know if its just me but Ive started detecting a smell like cat piss this morning. Not outside the box, but in you know what I mean?

Dont have a cat ;), and the smell is getting stronger. I think its the biggie smalls.

I germed 4 more ak47's. 3 are healthy seedlings, but one of them lost its codoleadon (sp?) leaves. It still has tiny 1 blade leaves. But Im afraind it wont take. If thats the case, Im going to replace it with a clone from the biggie smalls, and Ill do the same with any males out of this bunch.

hey how much watts and lumens per square foot do u run in that box? because i have a box running 154 w/foot, and 17,560L/foot (mh), 23,170L/ foot (hps) with a 600w mh/hps digital ballast setup in my closet grow. and u have any heat problems/ issues?

400w in a 2ft by 2ft box with a heigth of 41inches. Minus 7in for the reflector.
that gives me 34in of grow space (minus the containers. About a foot) That gives me 8 sq ft of grow room. So thats 50w per sq foot.

Right now im useing a M/H conversion bulb thats 38,000 lumens, and my HPS is 55,000

As long as you dumo the heat in the attic like your planning ( right?) you should be fine

ya thats my plan but do u think the one 449 cfm exhaust fan will be enough with the 4'' dampers for intake. cause i dont want to spend all of this money set everything up and my box be to hott. u know what i mean :p

It will be more than fine. Im running a 4in so a six will deffinately work

wow those plants look great! good job! and thanks for that close up pistil shot - is a great picture! Keep it green :D

Thanks then bro uve gotb me more excited I can't wait till I start my grow an c those lil seedlings start to grow!

Thorn said:
wow those plants look great! good job! and thanks for that close up pistil shot - is a great picture! Keep it green :D

I noticed a really nice shot earlier. Yould be more impressed by it. Ill try to take it tonight.

man exarmy do u rle think ima be ok without an intake fan because some other peeps are worryn me lol

Oh also, I started 12/12 for security reasons. Im hopeing the auto's wont lose to much of the yeild, and the biggie smalls can make up for the lost yeild. Wish me luck

Whoa, they're lookin good ExArm ...These autos rock for sure...I'm hopin to get some lights soon so i can get an indoor happenin' , i've decided to go w/ the auto AK's for sure tho :D ...And i was wonderin' , i think you mentioned cloning one of the Biggie smalls, have you had much experience cloning Auto strains??? Alot of ppl say that it's not really not a good idea , but i dunno...But keep it up and Keep it GREEN...

correct but its just in such a small space lol i have like 154 watts/square foot adn 22,000lumens/ square foot. but i also have a huge fan for such a small box. and if that fan doesnt work, couldnt i just get another exhaust fan thats like a 250 cfm or sumtn for more exhaust because im trying to stay away from intake fans because of the noise in the box. so would 2 exhaust be as efficient as one exhaust one intake, rather than 2 exhaust with a passive intake?

Bit of a nightmare just happend. Get a knock out the door, look out the peep hole to see two cops! My stomach drops. I wispered to the wife to take care of the plants and stash. Like we've discussed before. (our tolet has insane water preasure) I sneek out on to the patio. And yell around the corner "Is someone there?" By this point my wife is flushing as much as possible
Im haveing a heartattack by this point, The cop sticks his head around the corner and see's me.........in my head im like oh holey **** im going to jail and getting *** raped.......the cops walk up, and start in with the .......
"we got a complaint of loud music."
Officer It couldnt have been me My wife and I just came in from dinner and I came out to smoke a cig"..........to cover up pot smell;)
"Do you mind if we come in"
"For a noise complaint?, was this some kind of party noise? Becasue my wife and I are here alone. If you need to your more than wecome to come in"
"We Do."

By this point im scared enough im about to **** myself, and confess everything ive everdone.

I tell them im come around and unlock the door, when I come inside my wife sayed shes finished "8 plants, and 4 oz of shwag gone"

the come in peek around alittle, try to open the door to the bedroom, but its locked, because my grow box is right behind it.
"Whys this locked?"
We have our tv right behind the door, you have to come through the bathroom."

they go into the bedroom, look straght at the cabinet with the tv setting on top of it. and ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................turn around and walk out saying they were sorry for the inconveince. Can i say o holy hell. Im sad I had to cut them down (well the wifey did but you know what I mean) but i didnt know what they wanted. And am glad im not getting raped by bubba. and I did get my white russian and hindu kush seeds in the mail. Thanks dope-seeds.com

ya i would of reacted the same way bro. sorry still tho :(. but hey look forward to another grow atleast u can get that special feeling of the seed just beginning to sprout again

Latest posts

Back