Exarmys Stealth grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey how wide/ deep is ur box? sry if u alrdy posted it my comp isnt workn to well and is going rle slow so idnt wanna take 30 mins to go back a page lol. also where did u get the ducting from? u guys said it quiets down the fan?

my box is 26 in by 28in by 41 in.
Im useing a euro style reflector. The reflector is about 8 in tall so thats 33in of vertical grow space.Im useing a 400w mh/hps. I also found some skinny sterlite trash cans that are 7.5 lt. (2gal), that fit perfectly for my space. I can actually fit 10 of them in my small box!

I found the insulated ducting at Home depot. The only problem with there is you have to by 25ft at a time and I only needed mabe 4.

tn_toker420 said:
what broker/breeder do you usually work with off doc Chron??? Hate to hear about the white russian, what happened???

I use to use Dr Chronic, but he stoped delevering to the US after the Marc Emry Saga. So I tried Dope-seeds.com and I got a bad vibe after 2 failed attempt to run card numbers that had plenty of money on them. Ill just wait until I can find them through another breeder.

I really like the sound of Lowlife's gear. And am super excited about growing his AK. I have grown Nirvana's Aurora Indica alot well iwas my main harvest for about a year. I honestly think there is way to much hype about strains. Just pick something that sounds good to you. Grow it right, take care of it, and when it comes time for harvest youll be happy. I o recomend trying knock of strains first. Atleast until you know your not going to kill them and you are competant in creating f2's so you can counter the money difference. Like Jack Herer is close to $200 for 10 seeds! Where Nirvana has a Jack Horor, thats "supose" to be the same for $30. Start with that. and if you like it get the real deal. I just wouldnt want to see anyone throw money away.

hey where did u get ur light setup? its digital ballast right can run mh/hps bulbs im looking for a setup for a good price from a company i can trust i found this which seems to be a good deal check the link and tell me what u think

err over an hour and a half away lol. plus idk if that deals rle as good as the one i found but theres also shipping and handling compared to gas, and i get 10 mpg lol

JOA thats where I got mine from. HTG supply is a stand up place. Im going to have an update for yall tommorow.

this is the first time since he stopped that I tried buying seeds. So I really dont know where im going to get them.

Ok boys and girl. It still way early but ive never been wrong guessing. Bigiie smalls 1 and AK47 4 are makeing me get the male vibe. The others I think are female. We'll know in another 2 weeks or so. Enjoy the pics. Ive feed them tweice since the last update and Im about to flush seeing that were about to start flowering this week. Man I love these auto's.

DSC00353edit.JPG

DSC00356edit.JPG

DSC00357edit.JPG

DSC00360edit.JPG

DSC00359edit.JPG

DSC00358edit.JPG

Oh on another note the seeds may be back on. Lets cross our fingures.

Well payment went through on the seeds. Ill update about them next when I have them in hand.

"Please Mr Marijuana God in the sky, let my Lowlife Hindu Kush and White Russian find me. And If the freebie Columbian Red finds me I will now it as a sign of peace and harmony"

Well Guys I cut two boys down today both were auto ak's. I was going to try to save them but my wife said "no......no you cannot keep a plant in the liveing room"
"But baby its a male plant"
"I dont care if its a male, You can only have 1 box. If you want a male keep him in there"

Long story short she didnt give in.

While in the process of cleaning up I was takeing out the root system for the soil. And sweet jesus. My plants are like 3 weeks old and I had roots filling the 2 gallon can! I think im in for a treat come harvest time!

Looking good man. I really like that box you made. You dont have any heat issues in there? I see you have your in/out but that light still isnt too hot? Im exarmy also so i know heat. haha good luck bro

No I really dont have any heat issues. I have found that if I point my intake up it pulls in cooler air. This is only like a 2 degree difference. And if I can keep my wife from jacking with the darn a/c. I can keep my temps about 78-80 about 3 in away from the glass. Not perfect but Ill continur to tinker with it. I am working on another auto project right now and so Im going to leave things alone until i finish it. Ive spent to much time screwing around with box's for awhile and im kinda tired of it. Muddy can vouch for this one. I think ive had 5 differnet setups in the last year. And I finally have one that works half way decent.

I apreciate everyones kind words.

I watered again last night. I have found that with the bigger light I am haveing to water more. I gave the two biggie small "suspected female" 64oz of water each. With 1 tsp of Fox Farm Grow Big, 1/4 tsp epsom salt, 3tsp Fox Farm Big Bloom. I also Gave each AK47s 1/2tsp Grow Big, 1/2 tsp Fox Farm Tiger Bloom, and 3tsp Fox Farm Big Bloom.

Muddy Paws said:
Awesome, Exa!!

I knew that HPS would treat ya right, man :)

Im still useing the Metal Halide conversion bulb ;) I cant wait to see my yeilds bro.........I cant possible fail this time. Everything is right as far as enviroment this time. And Im not useing small containers. So I have to have big buds........No?

When the lights come back on Ill update with pics. The Biggie Smalls are getting Huge! Ive started LSTing the Bushy one. And I have a stick with no side branching that I may have plans for. If it turns out to be a donkey stub I see a SOG comeing after the autos are done.

thats a nice big preflowering hair! lol looks like ur gonna have urself a lil lady bro

Latest posts

Back