Exarmys Stealth grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet grow & build... Ok pat your self on the shoulder just once.lol

So I got my conversion bulb yesterday :) im so happy. And with a little luck and not really thinking about heat difference between the to. But with my MH my box stays 5 degrees over ambient! Which means its 75! woohooo! But when I had my HPS bulb in my temps stayed around 80. Not the best but if yall knew how jacked up some of my last grows boxs where. Youd be happy to. I just cant beleive I can finaly keep the doors closed w/o worrying about temps.

If any newbie whats some pointers for your setup feel free to ask me. I dont want you to waste as much money as I have just to get growing.

Would this happen 2 be auto AK??? sweet if so...Can't wait to watch these babies grow :D

Lookin good :)I just put 2 more auto white russians and 2 more diesel ryder seeds to germinate last night.

I put 1 more in the other day due to I think I got to stoned and didnt put one in the jiffy cube when I did the others :rolleyes:

But with the way the things have exploded in growth the last 3 days not alot of new growth just in size. I think im going to wait until sunday to show yall something. Im expecting to have my first 5 fingures by then.
I am also going to give them some super thrive on the next jiffy cube rehydrateing.:hubba:

So I was just thinking. Ive heard that these auto ak are heavy yeildiers, as is biggie smalls. What are yalls oppions on this cross. I know ill have at least 1female and 1 male.
And
would you cross fem AK to male **. I would not want to create a completely new strain just add to the yeild.

Exarmy said:
So I was just thinking. Ive heard that these auto ak are heavy yeildiers, as is biggie smalls. What are yalls oppions on this cross. I know ill have at least 1female and 1 male.
And
would you cross fem AK to male **. I would not want to create a completely new strain just add to the yeild.

I'd say go for it.I think I remember reading that two different autos will more then likely turn out stable.I'm going to start some breeding projects this winter.I've got some Purple Widow,Big Bud,Bubblegum,NL,Durban Poison,and Hollands Hope pollen to play with.Think I'm gonna try Purple Widow and Big Bud first :)

My gene pool consists of the list below. Ive been wanting to try a purple strain. How did you like the PW. and how many went purple?

Nirvana
--------------
White rihno
top44
ak48
Aurora Indica
bubble gum

other breeders
---------------
mtf x strawberry diesel
cheese x og kush
Lowlife AK47
bogs lifesaver f2's
white widow x purple widow
c99 x speed queen x strawberry diesel
super silver haze (i was gifted 3 beans)
Chronics Revenge 2 (bad germ rate so far)
Biggie Smalls

Also on a bummer note Ive missplaced my camera battery charger. ANd my battery is dead....grrrrrr.......and Sony wants $50 for another one. shhesh

My PW was daytime smoke but the purple seemed dominant. I've had four males and 1 girl and they all turned purple. Some lighter than the others but I had a dark purple male I used to make crosses with:). Btw, no temp changes were needed.

I don't know because all but one of my PW were in the big flood.The one I had in the back yard turned male so I didn't let it go to waste and got some pollen.
The way things are going there are going to be hundreds of stable autos within a few years.

Hey guys heres a small update. This stage i growth is so slow. Oh well in a couple weeks they'll take off. and the Biggie smalls is already at its 3 fingure leaves! and where only 7 days from sprouting!
My temps are staying in check. usually 78-80 with the M/H conversion bulb.

On a good note. My wife let me order some new seeds. Why, you ask? :confused: I already have a nice collection.:D

Cause I ordered Lowlifes White Russian and Hindu Kush!! :holysheep: :eek: I cant wait to get them in my hands. Until next time.....

DSC00342edit.JPG

DSC00339edit.JPG

Hey guys I went a head and took some new pics for yall. Boy they sure are growing like weeds :D
Right now the Biggie smalls are growing way faster than the auto ak47s. I had two not sprout. And I wsa going to replace them with more auto ak's, But since I orderd auto white russian and auto hindu kush. I am planing one replaceing with those. So for now Im down to 6 until the post comes.

DSC00352edit.JPG

DSC00351edit.JPG

DSC00350edit.JPG

DSC00349edit.JPG

DSC00348edit.JPG

DSC00347edit.JPG

Lookin' Good and Healthy man...Do you know what genetics the Big smalls comes from??? This is gonna be sweet grow for sure...I love these autos :D ...Keep us Updated ExArmy

tn_toker420 said:
Lookin' Good and Healthy man...Do you know what genetics the Big smalls comes from??? This is gonna be sweet grow for sure...I love these autos :D ...Keep us Updated ExArmy

he bro I really dont all I know is whats on DrChronics web site

BIGGIE SMALL

Big on production low in height. our strongest heavy handed indica forms a large single Kola and produces a sparking aray resin..a real flash back to the heavy aghani black days of the 70's, makes for potent bubblehash or oil.

Thc Content: dance hall stylee
Buzz: heavy hitter
Mix :indica
Flowering : 52-55 days
Height : Short
Outdoor Harvest: sept week 3-4

Also on another note. I was just in the kitchen doing some chemistry.

My "clean water"
67 ppm
6.8 ph

My 1st feeding will be...(next watering)
220ppm
6.7ph
added Foxfarm Grow Big 6-4-4
added Superthrive

Well guys i tried a new seed broker. And am not getting good vibes. So I am not at this time getting the White Russian and the HK. Im going to wait for my tried and trued broker is back in stock. Thats a bummer but safer.

what broker/breeder do you usually work with off doc Chron??? Hate to hear about the white russian, what happened???

Latest posts

Back