Exarmys Stealth grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry to hear that bro but ya sounds like you did the right thing. its sounds as though they were tipped off somehow or had suspicions from what you said sounds like they were defo lookin for something!

Good luck in your next grow my friend :)

Thanks everyone, I think the same thing Thorn. My wife and I discussed it last night, I think er going to move out of the apt and into a house around Christmas. Ive just had to many problems trying to grow in an apt.

Oh holy **** ...that's some horrible news Army ...I hate to hear any story like that at anytime on here ...Glad to hear it all worked out, but sorry for the false alarm too :( ...But like you said, at least you're not sleepin next to big bubba ...Sounds like they were definately suspicious somehow, possibly was tipped off ...be careful next time mang , till next time...Hope to see how your HK and WR do ...

Thorn said:
errrr what is?? :rolleyes:

Im hopeing he means super cool that they looked at it and didnt say anything. Yeah I planned on laying low as far as growing but I am here to help.

Exarmy, im not sure what country you are in but here where I am from (us) the cops cannot go into your home without a warrant or permission. they can ask but you can say no. the home gets the utmost protection against illegal searches and seizures. also, in the future just because you see a cop don't get paranoid. you've could've been smoking now. simply speaking..flex your rights. jmo

true but still u never know what could happen and sometimes its worth it to get rid of it all. i mean who knows maybe they did have a warrant and would of found his plants and he would be with bubba right now. u never know but he did the right thing and played it safe

so let's say they had a warrant and got the drug dogs you don't think that the dogs would smell whole plants of marijuana down a toilet bowl? I'm not saying not to play it safe I'm just saying to have a good exit strategy..flushing weed down the toilet bowl will get you busted quick...you need a better plan than that. thank god it wasn't anything serious.

Really, all the cops need to do is say they smelled marijuana and they can go in. Most of them probably wouldn't, unless you were rude about it. But you never know, cops are people too, and you can't trust people.

What might have happened is that apartment complex owners sometimes request police dogs to run through door to door. It stops at your door. etc. You might want to get one of those little scent sticks. Looks like chap-stick, and mark everywhere. Along walls toward the bottom, neighbor's doors, the dog alerts everywhere that way, not just your front door. I imagine it wouldn't hurt to mark all over the inside too. If your stash is in a cupboard but the dog is alerting all over the place everywhere else too... Couldn't hurt.

But if the dog alerts and they find fnothing they have nothing. POssible peripinalia (sp) Im happy with the choice I made. Yes I would have smoke now. But guess what.....I still have smoke Im smokeing now. So what if I had to buy it, most people do. If Im able to grow my own safely kudos, but I can also wait until i get to a legal state. I will be growing again when we get out of this hell hole in a couple months.

Exarmy said:
But if the dog alerts and they find fnothing they have nothing. POssible peripinalia (sp) Im happy with the choice I made. Yes I would have smoke now. But guess what.....I still have smoke Im smokeing now. So what if I had to buy it, most people do. If Im able to grow my own safely kudos, but I can also wait until i get to a legal state. I will be growing again when we get out of this hell hole in a couple months.
Yeah, you made the right choice for sure. Jail probably sucks. Who wants to go sit on a bench that a bum pissed all over, with gang members and crack heads and tweakers? And all over a harmless plant...*dumb*

sorry to hear of the loss exarmy ,,,but you and thewife did the right thing better to be safe than sorry ,,:48:

Exarmy said:
Thanks everyone, I think the same thing Thorn. My wife and I discussed it last night, I think er going to move out of the apt and into a house around Christmas. Ive just had to many problems trying to grow in an apt.

Sounds like a great christmas gift...apt living has way to many eyes around..good call...Take care and be safe

You won't here any "woulda, coulda, shoulda" out of me ExA...I'm glad you and the missus are doin alright!

Let me know if ya need anything, brudda! ;)

Thanks bro, I think I made the right choose. And The wife is letting me upgrade when we get to the house, for being a good boy and not growing in our apt anymore. Im going to get one of the hydrohut xl! But im about to start growing herbs and flowers until then. Im not even thinking about giveing up growing this time. I love it to much.

Where have you been hideing at bro?

Just been keepin it on the DL, man..my anxiety has been pretty bad lately!

You and I have shite luck when it comes to our grows getting interrupted...lol

I'll be around a bit more, bud..things are coolin off ;)

Well Guys I met another Exarmy that needs some serious help. He was also injured in Iraq like myself. And he asked me if I would be willing to teach him the ways, after a short conversation about him buying Jorge Cervantes's medical book........And he has a house that he owns! We are going to get started next week. And ill snap some picks for yall. as things progress. He's also allowing me to have a plant there until I get to my house!!!! Im back so Watch out

Muddy Paws said:
You and I have shite luck when it comes to our grows getting interrupted...lol ;)

You Know it, dont we bro......I havent takin a plant to harvest in over 3 months!

I hope the new arrangements work out for ya, ExA...We'll get you a decent harvest yet, man..I'm prayin for ya!

Latest posts

Back