first grow and new camera.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so my camera is down and i have had a run in with the law thats been a delay on my updates.things are a bit strange these days and i have re-acquired one of my xboxs.anyways,i really wanna stress the importance of being patient.being patient is one of the most crucial steps to deal with.if you can accomplish this task(along with funds:p)you will have no problems in my opinion with growing good marijuana.i say this because i just got to smoke some of my well dried with excellent results.i have previously tried it by oven drying a week ago and let me tell you,it pays to just let it dry.as bad as you wanna go pluck a bud due to the lack of THC in your body is no excuse for crappy patience.and if you wanna get that high i would advise that you just pluck the bud and let it dry...it will be much more worth the pluck.back on the update,i will post pictures of this nice smoke as soon as possible.for those that follow,bear with me.

:ciao: Sorry to hear of the :cop: trouble..get that straightened out and get back to growing..you have it my friend..use it...when your ready..thanks for shareing with us..Take Care and Be Safe:bolt::bong:

thanks 4u.im pretty sure everything will work out as planned.my only real concern is where to go next with my grow.i have alot of plans for it,but who knows.only time will tell,haha.

Latest posts

Back