first grow and new camera.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
also some of my stigmas are turning reddish orange on my mother while in veg still...what does that mean besides a sign of age?if it even means that.

so i have 100% success rate so far with my clones as i seen the next clone starting to form its roots as well...man the feeling of success is great at times hahahahaha.thanks for the words of advice and insight on this wonderful plant guys.

Thanks for letting me feel your excitement my friend..Its Great Huh? You have the GREEN thumb..Thanks for growing and showing:aok:

damn right yo,i just cant wait to transplant these babys an take some more clones hahaha.this year is gonna be alot of fun thats for sure.

Way to go Bro..Call ya the Clonester.:D Everything looking good.
My Wife said our clones are starting to show roots.;) My Girls are Clustering like mad.:hubba:(yep,,, the ones I took the clones from)

nice cowboy,cant wait to see an update in your room...i enjoy looking at some pretty set ups and new pics...im subscribed so ill be checkin in on ya.oh and im wanting to transplant so bad to make room for a few more clones...im having bad problems with mother and want to flower just to get rid of her and that horrible nuted soil.do you or anyone reading this have a good time to put the clones into soil from the tub o water?the roots are about 3/4 of an inch i believe and thhere are about 5 to 6 spots of roots coming in.

I am also curious to what thoughts are on that my Brother. I know I will be looking to do the same thing very soon. My guess is the more roots the better.:D

does anyone think taking 4 clippings from my mother and throwing her into flower that night will be stressful enough to induce herm?

Heck yeah. Combination of losing lims and a big change in light schedule could possibly make her turn to he dark side. I'd wait at least a couple days.

CowboyBudsky said:
I am also curious to what thoughts are on that my Brother. I know I will be looking to do the same thing very soon. My guess is the more roots the better.:D

:yeahthat:

preciate it trent,i suppose ill be transplanting later this afternoon then and taking 4 clones as well.ill let ya know how it goes and post some pics.later

Keep us informed, pics would be swell. Are you flowering with HPS or CFL/Flouro

yo im am such a moron,no doubt i have a pre nuted soil but yo...the ratings are for 0.07-0.01-0.03 which means im getting basically nothing for nutes to my plants,which in turn is the cause of my deficiency in my other thread named Deficiency.oh man,im not gonna lie this is a cake walk once you understand all the factors.the reason everyone says do your research then carry out your plan.regardless what your doing or growing.i honestly looked before and never seen it until today when going to transplant clones...im transplanting atm and im rather happy to say thank goodness for my soil being so low.now i get to use my guano and wet my soil hardcore for the rooting process on the clones...good news all around but damn im dumb. i will put pics up later tonight.

no pics tonight,2morrow when i get off work.was going to take clones and transplant...i transplanted but took no clones due to deficiency...i fed pretty good tonight and im gonna let the little bit of nutes take hold until i take some cuttings,most likely 2morrow as well.if i missed anything maybe ill cover it 2morrow...today just went down hill kinda.

ok so its been a few days but i have took 4 clones and once again i have had zero wilt in about 4 days since taking them and also im using the same method of just sitting them in plain ole filtered water.also the water im sitting them in is the same water i was using for the last clones(still havent changed it haha).also have transplanted new clones into there own planters and started flowering my mother.i also found what i thought to be a seed sac on my girl 2 1/2 weeks in flower.if i see another ill capture it and put it up...but until then check the pics from flower and the new additions:)

DSCN0759 [800x600].JPG

DSCN0760 [800x600].JPG

DSCN0761 [800x600].JPG

DSCN0764 [800x600].JPG

DSCN0766 [800x600].JPG

DSCN0769 [800x600].JPG

so i started work recently so been a little slack on my updates as well as my plants health,but in other news i have money flowing.so i can buy ph kits,thermometers and all kinds of other things.as you can see my mother plant is having a bit of trouble,i have no idea what it is and i just corrected a mg and S deficiency.now i have this trouble,besides that everything is good i guess.kinda worried about my main clone...the 2 that rooted when i transplanted into real pot,the root was well over an inch long and had a couple more at about half an inch.but it seems to have a bit of nute burn and something else...umm what else what else....buds are comin in nice an frosty,and yeah i suck at updating.a link to a shot with my clone...i dont get responses in some cases in this or the other threads,so 2 is better than one,plus im not really loooking for a diagnosis in this thread.http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37035

DSCN0785 [800x600].JPG

DSCN0786 [800x600].JPG

DSCN0788 [800x600].JPG

DSCN0789 [800x600].JPG

DSCN0791 [800x600].JPG

DSCN0793 [800x600].JPG

DSCN0795 [800x600].JPG

DSCN0796 [800x600].JPG

wow i suck at life...forgot to flip that photo an save it flipped...well dont bend your necks to hard...if your really that interested you can always DL an flip it yourself.later

Latest posts

Back