first grow and new camera.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
listen to 420smoke.. he has been doing great assitance to ya..

I ll grab one air pump if ya needs? dang ya did the cutting.. and we gotta know if theres bumps in that stems if so the roots is growing!!...

its exciting huh ;)

Hey Im back..Here Hold this :bong1: while I go back and read what i missed:rofl:

papabeach1 said:
listen to 420smoke.. he has been doing great assitance to ya..

I ll grab one air pump if ya needs? dang ya did the cutting.. and we gotta know if theres bumps in that stems if so the roots is growing!!...

its exciting huh ;)

:ciao: pappa..thanks for the kind words..I :heart: U man..and Im glad to see back:aok:

:ciao: noneed.... here is a shot i took when I got home...this was showing bumps at 8 days and had 1/4 inch roots at 10 days...and now this is 12 days..I will transfer to soil this weekend..the air stone is really the Key here my friend..and the Pump..This single cloner I use a 20 gallon fish tank pump..My 6 site cloner I use 60 gallon pump...and my 24 site cloner I will use my 100 gallon Pump. I have learned that the more bubbles you can put in there the more oxygen..the faster the "recovery" ..Hope that makes sence..im getting High man:rofl: well ill continue to come in and smoke my :bong1: and :watchplant:

:bong:

60 003.JPG

60 006.JPG

60 004.JPG

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: noneed.... here is a shot i took when I got home...this was showing bumps at 8 days and had 1/4 inch roots at 10 days...and now this is 12 days..I will transfer to soil this weekend..the air stone is really the Key here my friend..and the Pump..This single cloner I use a 20 gallon fish tank pump..My 6 site cloner I use 60 gallon pump...and my 24 site cloner I will use my 100 gallon Pump. I have learned that the more bubbles you can put in there the more oxygen..the faster the "recovery" ..Hope that makes sence..im getting High man:rofl: well ill continue to come in and smoke my :bong1: and :watchplant:

:bong:
no doubt i understand the oxygen deal...i just dont have the funds or tools to make such a device,on another note i know im seeing alot of things for the first time first hand,so of course when i hear that 99% of ppl's clones wilt the first day and mine dont and continue not to but some coloring issues in the leaves shows up i am worried...there are brown spots that just look like death in the top of the fan leaves with the yellow.i will take shots 2morrow as i plan to cut them(the fan leaves in half) halfway through a predicted 14 day rooting cycle.but the thing that keeps me full of confidence is the fact that if they have lasted this long then they are going to make it...plz correct me if im wrong.but im glad i have that thought at least.

no doubt,ive decided to leave the leaves on the clone as i would like as much nutes to get to the stem as possible in order to create a rooting structure faster.we will see how it goes...ill post an update with pics whenever something new happens.

ok so its been about 8 days for the clones and they are eating just fine,pics of those are available as well as some pics of the big girl and some it its new growth.the last 2 sets of fan leaves that came in are tacoed out.pretty bad actually,the growth is a nice healthy color of green which kinda sets the mind at ease.but hey,what do i know?no problems though so far except my problem of over worrying:p.oh and on the clones i cannot get close enough with the lense to get a really good look.it is ok to take them out to get a good 30 second glance real close to the cut?i would like to get right in there face to observe any bumps as i love observing every step of the way to get a full understanding.and the little girl started her flowering last night after 9 weeks in veg and doing terrible with the stretch but plenty of bud sites,ill deal with stringing it up if be.even if it only produces a gram per site thats fine with me.
if thats the case.any ideas on the taco and health/look of the big girl? thanks for checkin in,later.
EDIT: posting pics now,haha forgive me as i am stoned and wrote a novel and forgot to post pics with it.hahaha

DSCN0719 [800x600].JPG

DSCN0721 [800x600].JPG

DSCN0723 [800x600].JPG

DSCN0725 [800x600].JPG

DSCN0726 [800x600].JPG

nope there in my wanna be bubbler.where i take the straw and blow bubbles in it for about 5 minutes every hour haha only joking.its been 8 days i expect 14,i said there eating fine because they are trying to take nutes to develop roots.the process ya know?just sitting in still water has it at a stand still.

bump due to the fact i wanna know if i can take the stem out for about 30 seconds to look at it real close with the lense.thanks

hi noneed4alarm.. yeah you can take it out to take a look for few min..
haha..blowing the straw to the water to create the bubbles.. thats funny..

I ll grab that airpump and airstones for ya.. and will pm ya asap..

Thanks for the :giggle: yes I allways look at mine..i just lift the lid tho. Mom is looking good..be patient my friend..thats the most inportant thing to learn in cloneing..and pappa realy getting you a pump and air stone? that is cool..you will see the diffrence..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

no doubt,thanks for the comments...also you know i mean take the stem completely out of the water to observe right?

as long as you dont scrape the stem this will shock it

can you just lift the lid..?

:ciao: check out this new one I just made..the lid unscrews..I call these my Rapid Rooters:rofl: and of coarse its all painted Black..well not the top..its blue so maybe it will be ok..;)

033.JPG

034.JPG

i can easily take the lid off...i just want to know if i can pull the lid up enough to where the stem comes out of the water and i pull closer to observe with my magnifying lens?for say about 30-40 seconds a day.8 days in btw
if i could i can post pics of results,also how do you think the clones look?the leaves curling went limp on the right clone yesterday and now there perked back up again...obviously there is life still in this plant and its doing well to stay alive for 8 days to live(clone).once again reassuring me that this will be 100% successful.

Great Attitude buddy...that limp one may be forming roots..give them a mist with water 1 time a day..dont soak them just mist..and yeah look all you want..some are going to say roots dont like light..but i do it and its fine..and 8 days..you should be seeing something any day:clap:

ok so its been 9 days and the greatness has started:D
the greatest thing about all this,is no fancy hormones or semi-sophisticated system to make this work.just some filtered water from the water station,old ice cream bucket,straws and some electrical tape will get you this.i didnt even change the water once since i put them in the,same 9 day old water originally put in.this is great news.now im going to take my 2 plants and turn them into 8...i love cloning,also the clones are sexually mature.so of course i can clone let sit for a week and flower even if its for a quick fix im able to do that now.:).this really made my day though.oh and the taco stopped to.this means everything is going excellent and all should be well if i keep up like i have been.
EDIT NOTE: i thought this might be crucial to the information posted above about the whole cheap way to clone...i never ever misted once,after i made the initial cut and slid it into the straw they sat in the same water and same spot until this very moment,no misting..just checking every day .

DSCN0728 [800x600].JPG

DSCN0729 [800x600].JPG

DSCN0732 [800x600].JPG

DSCN0739 [800x600].JPG

Latest posts

Back