First grow ever. =]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7greeneyes said:
Who/how many people have access to your plants?

Well its really only me who smokes in my entire house. Everyone in my family knows about them but they wouldnt touch them. I have a feeling though that one of my little sister's bastard friends did it.

Thorn said:
hey hun (your a chick right?) hehe so your plants look great for a first try! Much better than my first, although I too started with 3 plants and only got one male yay so how are they doing now? Did you find out who been picking at them? If you have kids be careful its not them. You can lower the light schedule to just 8 or 10 hours on to save cash on electric bill. You won't get as bigger yield but they'll finish faster :)

Yeah Im a girl lol. Thanks! I really tried to do everything as perfect as possible because I dont plan to grow again. I dont have kids so I dont have to worry about that and I started putting them back into a steady 8 hour lights on schedule. Im not too concerned about the amount of bud I get. Im more focused on the quality of the smoke so Im hoping I do a good job on the drying a curing when it comes time for it.

Latest posts

Back