First Grow in 20yrs! Thanks for all the advice!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Last time I grew any thing was back in 1988. Grew for about 2-3 years before that. Got hitched, had a kid, put everything on hold. Kid grew up and has moved away, now I can grow again! 2 decades, how time changes. Back then we used flouros, street lights, or whatever you could come up with. Grew some good smoke tho. (see pic-back then you used poloroids!) This time I used a 400w digital system from HTG (AWESOME!!), 2x5 foot space, fox farm soil and BC nutes. Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this site that has offered advice or their wisdom in any small way. I bet I've read thousands of posts on this and other forums over the last few months. All the way from set-up to harvest. For the first grow (more of an experiment than anything) I used high quality bagseed seeds and out of the 15 that sprouted and grew strong 5 were female. This is my first post here so excuse me if the pics screw up somehow. Anyway...
Pics are 1988, then the new batch at 4 weeks, 8 weeks and 12 weeks. 3 are getting the axe in the next 2-3 days and the other 2 have about 7-10 days left. Thanks again everyone!! Enjoy!!

Note: I had to resize th 1988, 4 & 8 weeks pics so they're at the end.

Here's 1 more pic I skipped, Oh yeah...Sorry about my appearence, I'm having a bad hair day!

Very nice mang. :aok: Looks like it's gonna be a nice harvest when the time comes. :hubba: Great job mang! ;)

Latest posts

Back