First indoor grow (Blue Mammoth)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheStickyIcky

Fear and Loathing.
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've been here. But I thought I'd step back in and put up an indoor grow journal. I'm an outdoor cultivator and have been around since way back. In fact I wrote the Guerrilla Grow sticky in the outdoor growing forum. Not sure if any of the same faces are around.

Anyway, I'm doing my first full indoor grow under a 400 watt HPS. I'm doing Auto Blue Mammoth from Barney's. I've been curious about the quick growing autoflowers and thought this would be the perfect way to start indoor.

I've been taking pictures since I transplanted about 8 days ago.

First pictures after transplant...

download3.jpeg

download2.jpeg

...And the latest pictures an hour or so ago. These are very fast maturing plants, that's for sure.

photo(11).JPG

photo(16).JPG

photo(10).JPG

photo(15).JPG

:ciao: sticky...I remember you..welcome back...Ill sit right over there in the corner with me :bong1: and watch the show...Mojo for the icky:48:

Hey! Remember you as 4u2! Glad to see at least one familiar face. lol.

One week later. Growing and budding at the same time. All new to me. :) Got one that is starting to bud heavily and still growing and another that is continuing to veg but still starting out bud sites. Gonna be some long limbs on that one I think. I can't wait to see how they look in another month.

Next week I'll get them out and do a personal for each one.

In the batting cage, I have blue mystic and bubbleicious fem autos. I'll probably have the bubblicious ready to go under the HPS as soon as these are done. Then when those are finished, I have a fem OG Kush that I plan to mother for outdoors and hopefully take several clones off and start some blue mystic as well. I'm sure I'm going to get at least one well blue mystic and I plan on crossing him on one OG kush clone. Creating my own cross of a Blue Mystic father over an OG Kush mother. :)

71B15798-6115-4432-ADDF-3BAA10BCB54E-743-0000004FB5982BEA.jpg

60A6CD0F-2DE6-471B-9B90-C7DFAEC4121F-743-0000004FA1D87AEB.jpg

1D76E45C-83FE-4F91-A19B-A413FF205B63-743-0000004FBC959A74.jpg

Thanks guys. They're thick and healthy and starting to branch out quite a bit underneath. I'm just excited to see how they turn out. First ever auto grow as well as indoor.

Glad to see you growing blue mammoth i have been interested in that strain for a while and was thinking about trying it so ill be watching your grow closely

Welcome back here's some green mojo for your beautiful plants.

Moving right along. Here's this weeks shots....

Made the photos a little too small but it's been taking me a half hour to go through each picture and try to get to the biggest possible size out of it with the size and data limits.

image(8).jpeg

image(9).jpeg

image(10).jpeg

image(11).jpeg

image(12).jpeg

Starting to yellow leaf a little bit but I'm not worried about it. Haven't gave them much N since they pretty much started flowering from birth. As long as they're alive and still budding right along I'll stick with my flowering nutrient regimen. :)

image(13).jpeg

image(14).jpeg

image(15).jpeg

image(16).jpeg

Looking at these pictures on the computer at this size, you really can't see as much detail as I'd like. I'll try and get some better more detailed larger pictures at the end of the weekend.

hey sticky long time snice ive seen you in here. i was looking to get some of theses seeds myself. i wanted to see sombody else grow them first looks like i will be here for the short hual .lol i was also looking at kc 45 autos to breed with flashes kush van stich. cant wait to see if therse turn blue

I'm still waiting myself. About 20-25 days left on these. They still need to put on quite a bit of mass. I gave them a touch of N and calcium a couple days ago to keep them healthy. Going to hit them with another dose of flower nutes soon and I'll post some pictures after Christmas. Haven't received a lot of interest in this grow so I haven't thought much of updates.

I get some of my pure nutrients from some local amish that I befriended. They sell vegetables and I check in on them one day and this amish man had a greenhouse with 10 foot tomato plants in it. Got into a long conversation with him and actually learned a few things. Now I have a person to go to get near pure organic nutrients at a good price. He's a very nice and knowledgeable man. And I've personally seen his results. I wish that it were easier to post pictures on here without resizing and all of that jazz. I'd love to post some pictures of my last couple of outdoor outings.

Latest posts

Back