First indoor grow with an HID!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my picture from today... i guess since i havent given them any nutes since they have been re-potted ill start adding in my Flora Nova Bloom next time i water

Preflower.jpg

looking good ,,,,as for changing nutes ,,,i start using flowering nutes about 2 weeks after i put them under 12/12 ,,,but i guess people will have diffrent opinions on this ,,,,,fingers crossed for ladies ~:peace:

Here are the ¿ladies? today hehehe i hope they are anyway (i hate mystery bag seed) i just watered them so they are a little droopy but i did a 50/50 mix of my Flora Nova Grow and Bloom Solutions so hopefully that will smooth the transition from veg to flower and i can sex them as soon as i switch to 12/12 light cycles i will start taking pictures of the nodes so you guys can help me determine what sex they are... i am clueless as to how they look before the pistols and/or pollen sacks have fully grown. if you guys have any links with pictures of males and hermaphrodites when they first start showing they would be very helpful

112208.jpg

don't worry bro. u will know but if u take a trip up to the "resores" part of the web. u can go to Mutts sex edclass......but don't worry u will know the diffrence, an my bag seeds sexed quick, an iwas like u an clueless as to what they would look like growing, but i noticed it right away. its eather nuts hanging, or 2 little white hairs.......

cool man thanks ill just keep checking the nodes tthen i guess... how long did it take before you saw what they were?

cool thanks a bunch you guys i hope i get females...

well i just checked on my ¿ladies? heheh they dont look to bad so far but i did notice that there are some spot on some of the leaves showing up today anyone know what this could mean? ph read about 5.8 and i am mixing nutes light,, about 2.5ml Flora Nova Grow With 2.5ml Bloom per gallon of water. you think it could be not enough nutes?

1122082.jpg

1122083.jpg

:bump:sorry wanna get a response to my question without opening a new thread:D

sorry annarko ...im not sure maybe a deficency if not a little nuteburn ,,,hows it looking today ?and have you got another pic:48:
well sorry not much help but it will be :bump: back to the top :peace:

ill have another pic after 8pm my time thats when my lights will come back on so ill keep you posted

Here are todays pictures not showing sex as of yet but they are growing very very fast im going to have to set up my netting by the end of the grow i think they may get close to my lights

112308.jpg

112308a.jpg

I was about to say after seeing post #43 that they were looking a little over ferted. #48 shows the signs of a Magnesium deficiency; usually the first lockout casualty of over ferting.

annarko said:
Here are the ¿ladies? today hehehe i hope they are anyway (i hate mystery bag seed) i just watered them so they are a little droopy but i did a 50/50 mix of my Flora Nova Grow and Bloom Solutions so hopefully that will smooth the transition from veg to flower and i can sex them as soon as i switch to 12/12 light cycles i will start taking pictures of the nodes so you guys can help me determine what sex they are... i am clueless as to how they look before the pistols and/or pollen sacks have fully grown. if you guys have any links with pictures of males and hermaphrodites when they first start showing they would be very helpful

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16565 <--- from the Resource page in the toolbar...

ph read about 5.8 and i am mixing nutes light
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10083 <-- from the "stickies" in both indoor and outdoor forums..
"5.8" is too low for soil grows.

smokingjoe said:
I was about to say after seeing post #43 that they were looking a little over ferted.

I actually had just transplanted them and watered about 1hr before i took the picture they picked back up a few hours later... but you could be right about the deficiency<------(I adjusted my nutes a little bit we will see what happens)

When i woke up this morning this is what i saw on a few of the nodes on the smaller plant. What do you think Male or Female or too early to tell?

DSC_00011.JPG

morf.JPG

The leaves look about the same, ill keep my eye on them... There certainly isnt any slowing in growth, thats good at least:D

Not much action the last couple days... They are still growing strong picking up the height. Hopefully they will show sex tomorrow or somthing lol.

Well its been a few days since ive last posted but now that i am back home i have an Update!!! 1 male and a FEMALE!!!
The Shorter one was the male... i chucked it yesterday

boygirl.jpg

Girl2.JPG

Latest posts

Back