First indoor grow with an HID!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No no seeds... this plant isnt a very strong strain... i ordered some feminized seeds im just waiting for them to arrive then ill start a new batch without the MG soil. im going to pick up a good grow blend from the hydroponics store by my house when the seeds get here

My Newest Pics, I know the leaves are a little droopy... just watered a little while ago.
Question. Anyone know why the leaf tips on some of the fan leaves are bent down like they are? too much heat maybe? little help there would be great

1206082028a.jpg

1207080218.jpg

Thanks UkGirl Im going to have to put up a net in that box cause i think its going to out grow it this week ill get some more pics in a couple days

Well she is still growing strong more pistols showing every day. anyone know why my older fan leaves are curling at the tips? ph is at about 6.2 not over watering that i know of. also can i re-pot her while in flowering? i dont want to harm the growth ya know...

1207082218.jpg

1207082219.jpg

i have been known to repott whist shes in flower with no problems ,,,but its not recommended due to stress causing hermies ,,,,,,,but ,,if you feel she needs a bigger pot ,,through rootbound ,,imo i would repott her as that can cause as many problems in its self :peace:

How far she in flower? I dont like to do anything after week 2..but it looks to be bound a bit..what size container is it in? KEEP M GREEN :bolt::bong:

shes in a 2 gallon pot but i didnt want her to grow too big... shes in week 3 of flowering but didnt show sex till about 1 week ago

After Reading your posts i decided to re-pot her... i guess we will see what happens ill keep you guys posted. Hopfully this will:fly:and i wont have any hermies or any other problems

BTW now shes in a 3 gallon pot hopefully she wont get root bound in this one

well shes picked up another inch or so since the transplant this morning. shes definitely growing strong and she was root bound im going to put my net up tomorrow night so she will start growing elsewhere besides up lol. any other good ideas of what to do?

here she is doing well... i tied her down a bit cause she was getting too tall also im getting more light to the lower buds. i am still having an issue with the lower leaf tips curling under and i have some growth getting yellow spots and drying (also on the lower part of the plant) anyone have any idea about what the problem could be?

1211082248-2.JPG

1211082248a-2.JPG

1211082249-2.JPG

if yer asking about that bit of burn of the leaf there in the 2nd pic... it looks like it was just that something got splashed on the leaf and it got a water burn... or maybe something munched on it.... I wouldn't worry about it unless it's all over the plant....

You are probably right about having nutes spilt on it theres another leaf or two that have it not as bad. all the new growth at the top are looking great.

Heres the pics for week four of flower she is doing great! about how long does the flower cycle take? is there an average or does it vary greatly from strain to strain?

downsized_1217082204.jpg

1217082203a.jpg

1217082203sm.JPG

Ive got about another week maybe two till harvest time. She started falling over so i had to tie her differently, but now so far so good.
So Whadda Ya think of her?

0105090014.jpg

0105090016.jpg

0105090021.jpg

Latest posts

Back