First indoor grow with an HID!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost Done!!! id say ive got about a week or so till i can harvest. whats the best way to cure the bud?
how much do you people think im going to get from her?

0116090006a.jpg

0116090004.jpg

Thanks man I dont know how good its going to be but its definitley going to be better than the stuff that it came from

from what ive read there is alot of diff methods of cure
what i did with my outdoor was chopped @ night,2 days in dark room with humiditty of about 70% then a week @ 40% hum
then a month in jars opening them 2x a day to let out any last moisture i read on this site in the last couple of days that a leaf or two in your jars help keep it fresh i dunno if that true but i thought i would throw that in

ShecallshimThor said:
humiditty of about 70% then a week @ 40% hum

Is there a way to cure the buds at only a low humidity because i have a hard time keeping mine at 25%-30%

yes
i believe that you can at any humidity
its just prefrence but i dunno for sure ive read lots and itt all gets mixed
it wont hurt at 30%
i believe the main thing is to watch how the stem snaps did you read curing in the forums i havent so im not sure what ppl here accually recommend

no i havent looked into it on the forum yet ill do some poking around and see what i can find. anyone have any links to threads about curing the buds?

Latest posts

Back