First indoor grow!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heemhoff17

Reaction score
So this will be my first try at a indoor grow....

I got these 5 clones from a buddy of mine October 10th..I planted these in Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil in 5 gal planters...They are currently under fluorescent day light tubes, 18/6 light cycle and feeding with Fox Farm Big Bloom and Grow Big.

I have no idea what these strains are so I hope they are good smoke.

When I transfer them into our flowering room they will be under 2 600w HPS ballast...the room is 15'X15' so i have no problem with space...

so yeah enough of this...heres the pictures

downsized_1022091333.jpgdownsized_1022091333a.jpgdownsized_1022091336a.jpg

sorry about these pictures...i cant find my camera...so when i do i will upload the right away

I certainly hope their not budding.....but yeah they are under 18/6 light.
4 am-10 pm.... do you think they are starting to bud?? and should i move them under the bigger lights??

Looking good....That space for flower is a bit Large for the 2@ 600hps..maybe wanna make a smaller room in ther..maybe split in half...things look good...Take care and be safe...Mojo for the Girls:lama:

I think they are showing preflower and think your fine..I get some that shoot white hairs out like a hairy Ape...I think ya have a Fat Monster on your hands...Ill be fallowing along to seee:D

:48:

Latest posts

Back