First Time Grow(closet/box/fluoros)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its all about finding nutes u are comfortable with, the strain and other diff things, when you go to the hydro store, ask the guy what he suggests and if he does his job properly he will advise to take something easy to use at first, then move on to something else. But if you wanna go with some of the best, you can look at anyones grow logs and find many diff nutes their, fox farm, GH, etc their are alot of options, its all about what you like buddy:D

I use pure blend pro grow (for vegetative) and pure blend pro bloom (for flowering) and since the water I use is RO, I use cal-mag with them. Pure blend pro is organic and it works well. Just a suggestion and just like people have been saying, "different strokes (nutrient brands) for different folks"

i dont give nuts for at least 2 weeks after cloning or from seed, and suggest waiting 3. And go very light at first or you could shock the plant or kill it:ignore: Youll get the feel for it. Look for other good posts for feeding and watering schedules, and if you dont find any i can give you mine( some of the threads on here are great for telling you when to give nutes and how often at diff stages of the life cycle.Good luck:D:bong:

No Doubt i mean ill take yours and take a look at it and modify it if i have to but im really tryin to push it to grow as much buds as it can lol who isnt but yea just send it my way and tomorrow morning when it "wakes" up ill post some more pics

Hey everyone it is Day 6 of flowering and it is 11 inches!!!!!!! only 5 days ago it was like 7 i cant wait to find out sex but i will post some pics in a few

Pictures of Flowering Day 6

100_0161.jpg

100_0162.jpg

100_0165.jpg

Looks good, what kind of nutes and watering schedule r u on right now?

Hey everyone it is day 7 of flowering so its been exactly a week and she showed female this morning in two different spots so lets hope it not a hermie lol but to KUSHMAN i havent fed any nutes yet im pickin some up some fox farm big bloom and grow big soon tried takin pics but not worin out so when i can and their not too blurry ill post em Pz

also today i might cut a clone because last night my buddy gave me a whole bottle of rooting powder so we'll see how that goes:)

Fox Farm is perfect, it will tell you exactly how to use it, i personally do 1 watering with nutes, malasses, then straight water, but its entirely up to you to decide what you'll do

.they look nice . im a first time grower .and i got some seeds out of a bit weed i bought so i aint got a clue what they r !!!! but there 4 weeks old and im not sure when to flower please help

give your plants 12 hours of light and 12 hours a of complete drakness everyday when you want them too bud,if the at 4 weeks, you should see some buds forming after a few days of 12-12, when you see little hairs(usually 2) coming out of the nodes thats the bud starting to form. hope that helps.:bong:

some of the leaves are going brittle not sure what to do they are in coco soil and i repotted them yesterday so a little confused as to why they are drying and also are they ready yet for canna a and b feed yet .as i said im a newbie so any help would be appreciated.

Think you could post pics of your plant(s), it would be alot easier to see what they look like, also what kind of light, temps, humidity, ph, soil, nutes?

6 42 watt compact fluoros temp runs steady 78 degrees high and 65 low no nutes until next week around wednesday humidity is unknown soil is MG

here is a pic of the female:) and the clones also one pic of the biggest clone and one pic to show the growth on the female hope you guys like Pz

100_0177.jpg

100_0178.jpg

100_0176.jpg

Latest posts

Back