First Timer Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's another neat looking one...

Gnarly Bud.jpg

Good job. Enter it. Looks sweet.

Took down 2 of the girls tonite. Leaving 4 in the flowering closet yet. The first pic is the plant known as 1 and the second is plant 4. I didn't have a scale, but I'm guessing 3 oz dry between them. The big buds are nice and dense and heavy.

HPIM0874.jpg

HPIM0875.jpg

BuddyLuv said:
Nice, let us know how they smoke.
Actually we have been sampling and they both get you stoned with about 4 hits. These two plants are creepers, the first sample we smoked a couple weeks ago rocked us, I took 6 or 7 hits then about 10 minutes later it washed over me big time.

Probably taking two more down tomorrow night. Two mid size plants. Those two you can tell on the first hit your gonna get high on this stuff lol. They make my whole body tingle.

Then I'll probably take out the last two a couple nights later, the two runts of the litter. Haven't sampled those yet, so who knows maybe dynamite come in small packages. :)

After about 4 days drying I trimmed them up and put them in maxwell house coffee containers to cure. Ended up with 60 grams between the 2 of them. Plus we have been sampling these first two plants quite a bit for the last few weeks so I know we hurt the yield a bit.

I've held back on chopping the last four. They will probably come down this weekend. Been letting the trichs get a bit more amber.

My goal all along was to avg 1oz per plant. I think my two medium size plants should put out at least 1 oz a piece. They have very dense buds. The two runts might leave me a bit short though.

I'm real happy with the potency, I believe its better than the bag the seeds came from.

As mentioned earlier in this journal I had some hermie issues. The first 2 plants turned out about a dozen seeds and most of those came from the little straggler buds at the bottom.

Took down one of the mid size plants Friday and put in a coffee container to cure tonite. Ended up with 28 grams dry on this one.

Took the last 3 out lastnite. Will update with more totals as it drys out.

Ended up with 168 grams dry weight for 6 plants. Overall I am pretty happy and felt like I learned alot. Thanks to everyone on for their advice and encouragement.

Grow basics:

Bagseed
Hyponix Soil
3 gallon pots
Miracle Grow for veg
Maxi Bloom for flower
400w hps for flower
4 - 4 foot 40watt T12's for veg.

I took 12 clones and have 10 in flower now, I had some hermie problems so I have treated the 10 with Reverse want to see how it works.

Latest posts

Back