First timer, need a lil help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Appears to be progressing along nicely, but appears a little underlit. What kind off lights to you have on them? or are you taking them out during the day to the sunlight and then bringing them back in at night?

Been talking them out during the day but its starting to get dark alot sooner now. What kind of lights do you recommend? I don't want to order them off line cuz we kinda need them like now. Can we get wat we need from a Wal-Mart?

You really cant get the kind of lights that you need from the local department stores. In order to finish these properly you need to have high quality lighting to even come close to the power of the sun. This is the light that I use for my plants: http://www.hpsgrowlightstore.com/ip...ps-dimmable-6-cool-tube-xl-reflector-set.html
This light will cover a 4'x4' space nicely, and will help them girls produce some good dense buds. But you also need to have lots of air movement around the plants and ffresh air being supplied to the plants as they will use up all of the CO2 pretty quick in an enclosed space. These lights also produce a lot of heat that will build up iff you don't remove it.

Do you have a place for the plants that you can put them where they won't be disturbed during their dark period?

I wasn't sure if we cld gt wat we needed frm a store or NT, since you say we cnt then ill be using the link tht you gave us, thank you ��. Yes we have a space where they aren't disturbed for the dark period, the only thing we were concerned bout was the lighting since its starting to gt dark all sooner here.

It really depends on where you are and how cold you will get in the next 4 weeks. If you are in Texas, then you have time to finish it outside even though the days are getting shorter. We just had the fall equinox so there is still time. However, if you are in Chicago or Detroit, or further north, then your days outside are shortly numbered and you will want to finish inside to get a good yield.

So we ordered our light today, NT sure how long it'll take to gt here. So one of our friends said tht when he was growing he cut the long branches of his plants so tht all the energy (or watever you wna say) is focused jst on the buds, is tht a gd idea, shld we do tht or jst leave then alone.

Latest posts

Back