First timer, need a lil help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I thought and was thinking I just wanted to make sure and get advice from ppl on here...thank you

Yeah that is a veriation of some tricks that improve budding in certain situations. Iff a plant is very bushy and there isn't much light getting down to the lower parts of the plant, then you can cut off those branches that aren't getting any light, and remove the small buds that form around the base of the plant and on the lower parts off larger branches. But ffor your plants, you don't want to do anything like that as your are straight and tall rather than bushy. All of the buds on your plants appear to be getting ample light.

If you ordered from the place I gave you, then it will not take more than 5 days to get it. I wouldn't be suprised to see you get it monday

I did order frm the same place, the same one actually, I figured you kinda seem like you kno wat you tlkin bout so we better listen lol...ill tell you wat tho, I wasn't to thrilled bout spending jst bout 200.00 on a light, jst the shipping was 22.something but I guess you gta do wat you gta do if you wnt them to grow right. Were super excited tho, we cnt wait for it to gt here..i wnted to do like the next day shipping but it was over a 100.00 dollars and there was absolutely no way tht I was spending tht much.

BBgrl,

Not to throw a damper on things but how is the electrical in your apartment/home? It is a good idea to make sure that everything will handle the load of the equipment you plan on using....Where I live, if your a MMJ cardholder . and are going to grow it is a law that you have to have a licensed electrician inspect your wiring. Granted your not growing medically....But you dont want any potential fire issues either...Be Safe!!!
:48:

BTW.....If you listen to HP you will be very happy with the results! Just look at the last pics I posted in my journal... I have 6 of those hanging and that is the smallest. And I still have half of each plant to harvest. :)

The electricity in my house is good. Thank you for looking out. HP has been very helpful and he knows tht, Me and Christine (my gf) are very very thankful for all the info he has given us. Ever piece of advice he throws our way we listen to and make sure we do.

We are so lucky to have Hushpuppy, he is awesome. We are thankful for him.

As far as cloning you will know when the plant is big enough to take starts. I would think 4 weeks or so. Anytime from then thru the second week of flowering. We don't clone a flowering plant if you can help it as it stresses the plant in flower.

A little late to clone now. You'd just be loosing bud in the slim, slim chance they'd root and re-veg. But, you're on your way to getting it figured out.
Next time cut some clones just before you start to flower and they'll do fine. Learning to clone is one of best things you can do. I've kept 2 strains going for 8 years by cloning. Once you get cloning down starting from seed seems like a pain in the butt. Good luck!!
Peace, SM

Yeah Superman is correct. It is definitely too late to do any cloning off off these plants. The next set you start, let them veg for about 5-7weeks before flipping the light cycle ffor flowering. Just before you flip them, you can take a few cuttings and make clones. When the time comes we will help you along :)

Thank you both very much. Were super excited to start me ones so we can clone. HP, our light shld be here sometime tmr morning (10-2-14), were super excited for tht to cme to, I kno we shld have had it frm the start but we obviously did something right without it lol. We cnt wait to start new ones and start them off with the light, we cnt wait to see the diff in the growth.

Our light came earlier today, were so excited and we were really shocked at the same time, we weren't expecting it to be as big as it was, but really happy tht it's finally here.

Not sure if Hushpuppy mentioned it or not, but do not touch the HPS / MH bulb with your bare hand! And it's best to rub it down with a clean cloth or towel after you've screwed it in.

Enjoy! :aok:

Latest posts

Back