First year growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CanibalLector420

Reaction score
I have a question for anyone who knows what the **** their doing growing outdoors. Im wondering how I can grow the best plant possible with beaster seeds (I got about 8 seeds)?
I got a pretty legit spot in my backyard woods which surrounds a pond.
I was wondering what I have to do to prepare the spot befor I plant my seeds. What type of supplies am I going to need to buy that I can get at a local store?

:bong:

Break up the ground really well. Find a spot where large weeds grew last year as that area has good soil and good sun. Fox Farm seems to be one of the best foods for mj but if you cant find it use some kind of plant food but use it sparingly. Slim Read the outdoor planting guides and all the outdoor posts. Slim

Aright thanks, the spot im planning to grow flourished with big weeds and plants last year so i should be good there...
Also, since my grow site is going to be about 5-10 feet away from a large pond does anyone have ideas on setting up a system where I can drain pondwater into my plants so I dont have to walk down their and water them so much?

one more thing.. I am thinking about putting the weedlings in a gatoraid bottle untill the roots get long and the plants start to grow. is this a legit idea or should i just put the seeds right into the earth?

Also, since my grow site is going to be about 5-10 feet away from a large pond does anyone have ideas on setting up a system where I can drain pondwater into my plants so I dont have to walk down their and water them so much?

Maybe a submersible pump in the pond, with PVC piping going to your plant?
But that would require a generator or something, hmmmmmmm. Cant really help you that much. Sorry. =(

Good Luck on your grow.

Latest posts

Back