Flora Nova Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annarko

Reaction score
I am planning on using Flora Nova this grow, and i am wondering about how much per gallon do i need for my young plants? i am growing in soil.
is there a good measurement table available somewhere?

I dont grow in soil, but I use GH Flora series as well, I give em about 1/4 strength for the first few weeks the gradually go up to about 3/4 by the end of flowering ...... just my opinion ?

Here is a picture of the Nutes. the only table that i got with them is for a Hydro setup. i don't think i am ready to try hydro yet, maybe next in the next grow i will get a setup going.

IMG_4477.JPG

chris1974 said:
I dont grow in soil, but I use GH Flora series as well, I give em about 1/4 strength for the first few weeks the gradually go up to about 3/4 by the end of flowering ...... just my opinion ?
well do you think i should go lighter on the nutes than that? being they are in soil anyway, i definitely dont want to burn them.

Have you tried their website ? you can punch in what your doing and it will give you a custom chart !

annarko said:
well do you think i should go lighter on the nutes than that? being they are in soil anyway, i definitely dont want to burn them.

Is there already ferts in the soil ?

I did take a look at the site while i was at work... but i just took a peek... i will have to take a closer look when i get back to the house. Thanks for the suggestion!:p

I would really like to get some feedback from someone who has used this in soil... anyone?:)

chris1974 said:
Is there already ferts in the soil ?
Well i am on a low budget this year... cause of the economy lately,
i am using MG soil but i stripped out all of the nute balls... it took me a while do do it but... ive got nothing but time lol

It sounds like you should be ok, but once again I dont know to much about different soils ? Im sure one of the members has better knowledge than I do
.. did you try the website ?

nah not yet, i will check it out when i get back to the house.

HI,

I attached a PDF copy of the Gen Hydro Feed Chart. I suggest you use the chart for proportions but I'd start with no more than 1/3 to 1/2 of the recommended dosage and if you don't see any hint of nute burn on the tips of hte new growth then slowly increase the dosage.

I've also heard about people using FloraNova for the Lucas Formula so it's worth checking into like Super Silver Haze suggests... I think you only use the FloraNova Bloom with the Lucas Formula...

Happy Growing!:cool:

View attachment gh-feed-chart.pdf

cool guys i will have to check that out, give it a shot possibly:aok:
Thanks for the pdf also

Latest posts

Back