????flowering??? !!!help me out!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freak420

Reaction score
when is the usual time that plants start flowering... i dont know how long my plant has been sprouted cuz i found it and now it is like 2feet tall or more... and could you do anything to make it flower??? idk cuz im pretty new to the growing game.....\

They will begin to flower when they are getting 8(sometimes 10) or more hours of darkness. There is nothing you can do but wait.

go to google and search for when your area of the world will be under its equinox (when there is 12 hrs of day and 12 hrs of night) since mary is programmed to flower under this light sequence. Your plants should show sex about a month or so before the exact time of the equinox. when the equinox comes around, your plants will be in full bloom
females will have lil white hairs and males will have lil green balls

tip- add words like 'astronomy' and stuff in your search to keep from getting nothing but Chevey Equinox adds.
hope this helped

Sunrise sunset times..you can "customize" this calendar to your location
The summer Solstice was back in June..the 21. Since then, the daylight hours have been getting shorter and shorter in the N. hemi'.
Your plants should be starting to flower anytime, providing they aren't getting ambient light from some source.
By the time the fall equinox (12/12) here, my plants are finished.

OCTOBER 19 2007

Twi: 6:44am
Sunrise: 7:11am
Sunset: 6:16pm
Twi: 6:43pm
Moonrise: 2:46pm
Moonset: none

hick i dont think that link works at least not for me.

Fixed the link hick. ;) stupid "insert link" button has a habit of double posting the "http" letters. :hitchair:

So just a few days ago my first flowers came out. They're small but starting to come out all over the plant. I've been using Miracle Grow Ultra Bloom 15-30-15. Giving it that once a week plus a nice watering in between. Should I change anything now that they've flowered???

Thanks

Yes try and find a fert that is very low in Nitrogen and high in phosphates and potasium, this will focus the plant on creating heavy dense fat buds. try and find a Bloom formula something like 2-10-10 or something like that. good luck
~T-Bone

Thanks

2-10-10 huh? I'll take a look for it. I'd figure there's gotta be something higher in phostphate and potassium than just 10-10 though. I'll try it out.

Latest posts

Back