For all you who have harvested a 2ft plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slowmo77 said:
my plants get anywhere from 24 to 36 inches tall, i get anywhere from 28g to 56g per plant depending on the strain. my flower box is 2x2x4 and i have 2 150watt hps 4inches from the tops.

Hey just wondering what size pots you use.

i take great care of my ladies as i am sure all of you do.but i feel iffy about the 3-4 ozs off a 2 footer.i would have to be there.if i can get a little over an ounce dry off a 28 inch plant,i feel good about it.i only have a 400 watt in a 9 sq. ft area.maybe with some side lighting i would get better buds on the lower branches.so i usually trim the lower branches to put more energy towards the top cola and higher bud sites.jmo

so i usually trim the lower branches to put more energy towards the top cola and higher bud sites.jmo

Seen a plant somewhere...the bottom four branches were 3x larger than the main cola. I wouldn't trim lowers unless doing a scrog. If you run some side lighting even tube flos would help your yeild immensly. IME

Just trimming seems to me wastes energy too. it has to spend time healing. in my opinion

(BTW got almost a 1/2 ounce off a 6" plant LOL all ya gotta do is feed it good ;) )

all plants will give different yields depending on plants and conditions,guess theirs no way of telling what you will get till its time :)

I had 2 Speed Queen that I recently harvested that were close to 2'--one was 26", the other just under 30". The first yielded 3 ozs and the 2nd one 3-1/2 ozs. I have another strain I grow that I can generally get around 3 ozs off a 2-2 1/2' plant.

I usually do a perpetual harvest, but am doing some remodeling to my flowering room, so these were the last 2 plants out of this room. It has a 1000W HPS. I do DWC in 5 gal buckets and use GH nutes using the Lucas Formula.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33109

i use 1 gallon pots in veg and 2 gallon in flowering.

Latest posts

Back