? for dltoker,or any other educated indoor grower,PLEASE READ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad

Legalize it in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Ok,so time has come for me to make one (2 if needed) of these carbon scrubbers dltoker posted in the DIY Section of the forum.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11420
My question is this.will one or 2 of these be enough to keep the smell down in a 12ft.x8ft. room?
Also,what size fan will i need? i was thinking about using a 8 inch 500 cfm duct booster fan but wasnt sure if it would be enough.Can anybody help me out with this? i live in an apartment so its important that i keep the smell under control. and my neighbors that share the rooms wall just moved out so its causing me to get a little paranoid.i'd apreciate any help i can get on
this.-Thanks Alot my Freinds

whats your main concern??

the smell inside the house??

or the smell outside from venting??

anyways..

along with your scrubber. Look into a mister.
I got a ONA automatic misting machine that sprays every 15 min.
works GREAT.

my main concern is the smell in the growroom and yea..throughout my house.i was thinking about using a few of the odor neutralizing buckets for the rest of my house but i wanted one or 2 of these in my growroom but wasnt sure what size fan I'd need.

i tried that odor buckets.. problem are:

1. took to much space in my room
2. took another power outlet
3. constantly ran. (never used on a timer though)
4. was too strong. the ONA gel seemed more of a SCENT maker
than a neutrolizer. and smelling that stuff 24/7 is worse than
the bud smell i LOVE..

oh i love the smell of raw bud too..but people that dont smoke..dont.and you dont want your neighbors knowing your growing.whered you get the ona automatic misting machine at?

if youre looking @ a booster from cheapo depot, forget about it. ive tried both sizes & theyre junk!! might possibly work if you had in perfectly straight line, but how practical is that? i would look into getting a dual squirrel cage blower that can be found @ a heating & cooling supply house. they even come with sound board enclosure. mine is a greenheck & pushes 650 cfm. purchased it for $75 cause was a scratch & dent. normally $200.

i made one today and it works awesomely.i had a heck of an odor coming from my little tent,going thruout the house.10 mins. after i hung this bucket,nadda.no smell whatsoever.works like a charm.

andy52 said:
i made one today and it works awesomely.i had a heck of an odor coming from my little tent,going thruout the house.10 mins. after i hung this bucket,nadda.no smell whatsoever.works like a charm.

oh no bud,this is for the carbon scrubber dltoker posted in the diy section. but good to hear that ona bucket worked,im thinking about just using one or two of them. im not trying to spend no 200 dollars for a darn fan.

Latest posts

Back