Forgot t green light open

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilv911

Reaction score
So.. i forgot my green light open , about 2 hours in night circle, 3 days ago i found out that i messed with the auto timer for lights and one of my lights was ON for 2 hours in night circle too . Week 3 of flowering. Should i look for balls or nanners? Panic mode :ON

I have never done that so I don't really know. I would keep a close eye on them. Sorry to hear. I had a friend that did something similar. I think his timer went out and it ruined his crop. Hope and pray things are ok.

If I understand what you’re saying, if the lights were on for an additional two hours for three nights, I don’t think that will cause an issue. I would certainly keep my eyes open for any male sex glands just in case…

If I understand what you’re saying, if the lights were on for an additional two hours for three nights, I don’t think that will cause an issue. I would certainly keep my eyes open for any male sex glands just in case…
No sir, my english sucks sorry 😅 the lights were on for an additional two hours for 1 day and few days later green light was open for an additional 2 hours 1 day too

In case i see balls i just kill the whole plant right?
I'd look more for nanners. Some people pluck them and keep growing. It's risky and you should toss any clones if your plants herm that easily. Like I said before, one day probably won't do anything

Latest posts

Back