Found some new eye candy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homemadegravity

Reaction score
Thought people mite enjoy some cool pics I found,and just tryin to keep the mood up in here. Hopefully we could all add some of your pics for everybody to enjoy. Thanx for lookin.

2_327.jpg

3d_897.jpg

11.jpg

61724.jpg

u2_5424.jpg

u2_6246.jpg

2_193.jpg

3d_680.jpg

3d_661.jpg

u2_5339.jpg

u2_6795.jpg

u2_6496.jpg

Awesome, some great digital art

Found me a new desktop background (3rd from bottom) :D

Some tattoo pics would be interesting.
:grinch:​

Me too, 3rd from bottom.

Beautiful. Can I snag the tree for a potential avatar sometime? ;)

Those are some cool pics- I'll have to post some pics of some images I drew on knotplot.org. One of them is a tattoo i put on my back, but let me dig those up- really cool pics.

Anybody feel free to take what you would like they were free to me and now free to you.

Sweet idea on that guys head but looks like a prison tat.
I have 2 full sleeves now, my back is done and now working on my legs and ribs. The back of my knee caps are the worse, but the ribs OMG wow the pain is unreal. Ive gotten tattoed from a few of the best in the world and will continue for as long as I have room. I draw all my own tats and wont get one unless it has meaning behind it. Some of the things they can tattoo now is mind blowing to me. It kinda my way to identify me as me and express who I am to people. Its also a great conversation starter to meet people, and I love meeting new people any where I go.

Homemadegravity you must of seen Miami Ink.
One of my favorite programs alongside OCC.

Speaking of bikes :shocked: I'm keeping it GREEN.

green.jpg

:yay: :yay:
Oscar said:
Homemadegravity you must of seen Miami Ink.
One of my favorite programs alongside OCC.

Speaking of bikes :shocked: I'm keeping it GREEN.
Oscar hey man wsup? Yeah Ive seen Miami Ink. Im much more impressed with Kats new show LA Ink. Plus Kat is so much hotter then any of those guys LOL. She has some of the best most well known female artists in the business. Even before the show these girls were well known in the tattoo world. But I do like some of the work that comes out of Miami Ink. Nice bike by the way, is it yours? I race crotch rockets, and stunt them to. The silver bike is my street bike and the red n black one is my stunt bike. Sorry to have gotten off this threads subject but I just wanted to show my rides.

mebike.jpg

mebike2.jpg

mebike4.jpg

mebike5.jpg

mebike6.jpg

mebike7.jpg

mebike8.jpg

o and heres a prison style tat for ya, round about 60hrs of single needle work done in 11 sittings ruffly. some longer than others, thers still 4 pieces to go across the top of my shoulders, and at least 6-8 hrs of shading still to go in whats already there, including a full grey wash, extensive white highlighting. and yes it was done with a one quilting need, one ink pen, one tape player motor, and an ac/dc converter.
(new needle each time) i chose to have that done that way, and no not in prison. for the extreme fineline detail.

Homemadegravity said:
:yay: :yay:
Oscar hey man wsup? Yeah Ive seen Miami Ink. Im much more impressed with Kats new show LA Ink. Plus Kat is so much hotter then any of those guys LOL. She has some of the best most well known female artists in the business. Even before the show these girls were well known in the tattoo world. But I do like some of the work that comes out of Miami Ink. Nice bike by the way, is it yours? I race crotch rockets, and stunt them to. The silver bike is my street bike and the red n black one is my stunt bike. Sorry to have gotten off this threads subject but I just wanted to show my rides.

Thanks for the pics. I didn't know Kat had her own gig. They keep me in the dark and feed me ****.

I'm a suicide shifter myself. :smoke1:
Eight ball in the left hand.
Rigid while we're at it, too.

Wow KT that has got to be painful man, isnt it? I mean a single sewing needle I just cant believe anybody would want to do that to themselves. But to each his own, I just prefer getting them done in professional settings. My back so far has taken 37hrs and far from done. They are just so addicting to but when Im out of room Im outta room. I will admit they are starting to hurt and Ive slowed down a bit, lol.

u damn right it hurts, but when u get that many hours done after so long it only hurts in places. and not to mention I usually end up getting ink done when im in a bad mood, or pissed right off. takes my mind of things and gives me art to represent something for the rest of my life. and the room thing, well i've got a bunch of tats pic'd out already and a bunch more on my arms. 5 done with a pro-gun but then again they cost more. my back only cost me $350 from my buddy, in his living room. and he also has a pro-gun 2 of my tats are done with that. but hes so good with that homemade gun its amazing. don't get me wrong he still does awesome work with it(pro-gun), but i think that quilting needle has a finer point.

for instance out of these 4 pics 3 were done with single needle setups, one done with multiple needles and one done with a prison gun. can u figure out which ones which though. one is easy and the other 3 not so much.

This is the star I drew and printed out- I never went back to get it colored in- I guess you could say I'm obsessed with stars. Because I have about 10 of them now- two on my inner wrists, two on my tricepts above my elbows, my calves and this guy- I don't think I have pics of the others, but I can take some I guess.. And that's my nape peirced as well if you can see it.

04-16-06_2053.jpg

Latest posts

Back