Frank Petersons closet journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 8 vedge

I think it's the second last picture which is the smallest. There seems to be little or no growth happenin at all. It's darker green then the rest and it's making me want to murder it.(lol) Any reason for this stunted growth ? I usually only give them tap water but I let it sit for a good day or so. I give them water every day just a bit.:confused: Oh by the way one more thing. I don't have a fresh air intake just yet!!!!!!! I know I know.... I was more concerned about making the heat exit then anything else. I do have a fan in there that just blows air and I tend to crack the door open a couple times during the day.

biggest.jpg

getting there.jpg

second better.jpg

second biggest.jpg

tinytim.jpg

twinzseperation.jpg

dont water them everyday...stick ur finger 2 inches in the soil...if its dry water them til some water runs off the drainge holes...

all i can say is be patient when they are this small they grow a little slowly also they always grow at diff rates some fast some slow some catch up later some dont. just be patient and dont over/under water and youll be good for a couple weeks

well when i water it's just a splash at a time. So I figurred a little each day wouldn't hurt. What you think? Also I don't think I ever put enough water in so that it runs out of the pot. There is a cord or two laying around and I didn't want to risk being electricuted into a new oblivion.

-frank

frankpeterson said:
well when i water it's just a splash at a time. So I figurred a little each day wouldn't hurt. What you think? Also I don't think I ever put enough water in so that it runs out of the pot. There is a cord or two laying around and I didn't want to risk being electricuted into a new oblivion.

-frank
Whats up FP. You really should give them more than a splash at a time. Roots need water and most of them are at the bottom and the water is not getting there with a splash. ;)

Thanks TBG. I'll get them good this time around then wait till the day after to hit them again

-frank

hey looking real good keep it up and your ladys will have long legs in no time

Thinking about adding nuts on day 21. Whats your opinions on this? Now I am sceptical about using nutes as I did in the past and lost everything right away most likely do to foolishness and incorrect measuring.

-frank

frankpeterson said:
Thinking about adding nuts on day 21. Whats your opinions on this? Now I am sceptical about using nutes as I did in the past and lost everything right away most likely do to foolishness and incorrect measuring.

-frank
Whats up FP. Your young ladies are looking great man. What kind of nutes do you have? If your gonna start them on nutes i would go with a very, very small dose the first time around and see what happens. ;)

Hey Grunt,

My Current Nutes are Flora Nova Grow and Flora Nova Bloom. Have you heard anything about these nutes before? I'm gonna wait and make sure their big enough to take a me screwing up, just in case.:tokie:

-FP

i grew some white widow b4,awsome plant very strong high mmmmmmm.i dont know if any of you guys grew it b4 but my finished buds smell wierd not bad wierd but different from what i have grown in the past.tasted good real good,i added my nutes to my ww at 3 weeks.i gave then a small dose of fox farm grow big 1/2 teaspoon to my gallon water,and worked up to full strength
i had no prob with nute burn

Thanks SGT. The ones that are dying i'm hope to get them out of the way so I took a bunch of nutes and water and fired it into it:eek:. Hopefully that will put it out of it's misery and make room for other likely candidates.:cool:

-FP:D:D

Nutes being added today as I feel they can take a blow after minor experimentation. I ballparked my nutrients with a tablespoon so, so far so good . Pics later.

FP:cool:

Day 22 Vedge. Nutes were started on day 19. The one that's wilted in the pic is a result of it not getting enough water. That was from one the "twinz" from an earlier post. It responded very quick when I gave it water and it slowly came back to life. The other "twin is doing extremely well. Noticing some smaller yellow leaves at the bottoms now, should they be plucked away? Or are they still you young.? They reacted fast to the nutes one of them actual stood up like a cat when it stands up it's branches were right up almost look like a wine glass. I'm assuming that's the shock of the nutes. It returned to normal shortly after.

FP:cool:

121006-together.jpg

12-10-06.jpg

121006-1.jpg

121006-3.jpg

121006-4.jpg

121006-5.jpg

imthirsty.jpg

hello fp your doin a fine job my friend. to help you on your question if i veg my wws for 1 month aprx. 15in tall with no lst or hst they will ussually end up being around 3 to 3 in a half feet tall. that is without adding the height of my 5 to 7 gallon buckets i use. also keep in mind measuring the approximate height yours may be and the distance of what the light will end up being from the plant when and if it gets this height . you may want it to lst or hst to keep it from being burnt from your light. gl

ps i myself usually start quarter strenth nutes at 2 weeks then by the next week a quarter more and so on with 1 watering in between and i never had any problems myself that way with the widow .

Hey Skunk, thanks for taking the time to drop by and check out my journal. I'll see after week four how they look and if all is well I'll start flowering phase then. As for the nutes I'm doing it the way you are basically except for they got hit with almost full strength right away. I see no burn and all is well. Next watering will be just water and so on, just as you suggested. I hear that they stretch when switch to flowering phase?:confused: If so do they stretch all ways? Will the stems fatten up?

Thanks

-FP:cool:

Whats going on FP. Your babies are looking great man. Don't worry about those yellow leaves on the bottom as they will fall off when ready. You should never pluck off any leaves. ;) Keep up the great work my friend. :aok:

Latest posts

Back